Trouble In Fayetteville

The Southern Professional Hockey League (SPHL) forum
#1 Guard Fan
Site Admin

Trouble In Fayetteville

Post by #1 Guard Fan » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Could this smell trouble for the Fireantz????? The one team that has done things right and made a go of it. Should be interesting where this leads to!

http://www.thesphl.com/view/thesphl/news/news_18104
GO FORCE and ICE

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:32 pm

That is an interesting article. It's particularly noteworthy to see just how much weeknight games hurt this hockey team compared to weekend or holiday dates. Do other arenas ask for comp tickets to boost employee morale? Who's more at fault here, the Coliseum or the Antz? What are your thoughts?

#1 Guard Fan
Site Admin

Post by #1 Guard Fan » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:53 pm

As for the nights they play I think the Antz would love to play all weekend games for the extra cash but it will never happen.
As for the ticket comps; I think it is a load of BS I find it hard to believe that every event that comes to the Bubba Dome gives that many comp tickets
The Bubba Dome heads know the Antz don’t have any other options in town and that’s why they pull the crap they do. I guess when they finally run the only faithful team off they will be happy with the big empty building. What a shame that for whatever reason the Bubba Dome has never been used to it fullest use.

Thats my thoughts!!!!!!!!!
GO FORCE and ICE

Return to “SPHL”