NLL Outdoor Info from SBJ

jwalters
Site Admin

Post by jwalters » Tue May 01, 2007 9:21 pm

The NLL team played at the Oncenter. You can make rental agreements for only a certain amount of a venue. I just don't know if they would do that at the dome. Truth is an MLL team would work much better in Syracuse because there is a good venue for that. The Syracuse Chiefs baseball stadium seats 11,000 and would work great for the MLL.

summerfan
Site Admin

Post by summerfan » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:03 pm

[quote=""jwalters""]The NLL team played at the Oncenter. You can make rental agreements for only a certain amount of a venue. I just don't know if they would do that at the dome. Truth is an MLL team would work much better in Syracuse because there is a good venue for that. The Syracuse Chiefs baseball stadium seats 11,000 and would work great for the MLL.[/quote]

Probleam is the cheifs will not let any other team use the stadium.That is the main reason the soccer team folded as they could not use the stadium.Aslo there was a group that wanted to bring a mll team but same probleam they could not use the stadium.

Natey
Site Admin

Post by Natey » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:53 pm

I think the NLL and MLL should work together instead of trying to drive each other out of business. I love both leagues but i hope it stays the way it is. No NLL-O just MLL.

Return to “Outdoor Lacrosse”