Head Football Coaching Job

texas tidalwave staff
Site Admin

Head Football Coaching Job

Post by texas tidalwave staff » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:07 pm

TEXAS TIDALWAVE
PROFESSIONAL INDOOR FOOTBALL
“BRAWL ON THE SEAWALL”

THE NEW PROFESSIONAL INDOOR FOOTBALL TEAM BASED ON THE ISLAND OF GALVESTON AND CENTERED IN GALVESTON/BRAZORIA COUNTIES 40 MILES SOUTH OF HOUSTON TEXAS IS ANNOUNCING A NATIONAL SEARCH FOR THE POSISTION OF HEAD FOOTBALL COACH. THE POSISTION WILL BE FULL TIME AND BEGIN IN JANUARY 2008. THE COACHING CANIDATE MUST HAVE ARENA/INDOOR FOOTBALL EXSPERANCE AS A COACH OR PLAYER, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS EXSPERIANCE PLEASE DO NOT REPLY. PROSPECTIVE CANIDATES WILL SEND A RESUME TO CLAYTON BANNER THE TEAM BUSSINESS MANAGER AND FOOTBALL CONSULTANT. ALL RESUMES SHOULD BE EMAILED TO: cbannertt@yahoo.com. NO! REPEAT NO! PHONE CALLS.
ONLY EMAIL RESPONSES.
GALVESTON ISLAND IS A RESORT AREA SET ON THE BEAUTIFUL GULF OF MEXICO. THE TIDALWAVE WILL PLAY THEIR HOME GAMES AT THE BEACHFRONT GALVESTON CONVENTION CENTER AT THE SAN LUIS RESORT. THIS IS A FULLTIME JOB.

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:21 pm

"Experience"

Sounds like something an ABA team would put out.
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

AllAces
Site Admin

Exsperiance

Post by AllAces » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:23 pm

What is amazing is that the word was misspelled twice and has not been corrected in the three weeks that it has been posted here.

I suppose that while "EXSPERIANCE" is required, the ability to spell is not.

I'll ask around and see if anyone is interested...

Return to “Opportunities”