Memorabilia Sale/Giveaway

Pounder
Site Admin

Memorabilia Sale/Giveaway

Post by Pounder » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:40 am

I've amassed plenty of pocket schedules, a few programs, and some other memorabilia over the years. I've lost the will to maintain them, I no longer have the time to properly organize them, and I'm in no mood to deposit this in the trash.

The programs include some recent Portland Trail Blazers, a bunch of Vancouver Canucks from varying years, a USFL Portland Breakers program (not in good shape, not worth selling), a CFL BC Lions program, Far West Classic college basketball, some University of Oregon football (only one actually Oregon home, a couple bowl games, road games in Washington), and assorted other stuff. I do believe there's one Portland Lumberjax program in there.

As for pocket schedules, I've got pages of stuff from Portland, Boise, the Bay Area, and many other western locales... and otherwise. Minor pro and Major Junior hockey, major league and other minor league stuff, colleges all over the west, and I cannot begin to make a list of all that's available.

I believe the policy is, from this point, to contact me by PM to make inquiries and/or arrangements. I might add a couple updates in this thread to identify what is still available later on.
Mean Spirited Blogger #107

Pounder
Site Admin

Post by Pounder » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:46 am

I'm going to offer a semi-generalized list of the pocket schedules. For that matter, they're not being sold- it's not worth trying to yank money from people for this. I have perhaps one person interested in some of them, so I'm going to see if there's more interest... if these should be divided up. Unless I mention that I have several, I only have one or two of any named team. Categorized for more ease:

MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL... Portland Beavers and Rockies (some years from 1995 on), Eugene Emeralds (a handful), Salem-Keizer Volcanoes, Southern Oregon Timberjacks, Boise Hawks (MOST years from 1994 on), Salt Lake Buzz, Salt Lake Stingers, High Desert Mavericks, Columbus Clippers.

MINOR BASKETBALL... Idaho Stampede (most years of existence), Tri-City Chinook, Yakima Sun Kings, Eugene Chargers

WOMEN'S BASKETBALL... Portland Power, Portland Fire

MINOR PRO HOCKEY... Utah Grizzlies (several, mostly IHL), DENVER Grizzlies, Salt Lake Golden Eagles, Phoenix Roadrunners (IHL), New Mexico Scorpions (a couple), Colorado Gold Kings, Las Vegas Thunder (3), Las Vegas Wranglers (2), Tacoma Sabercats, Stockton Thunder, Idaho Steelheads (almost all years).

JUNIOR HOCKEY... Portland Winter Hawks (more than a dozen), Spokane Chiefs, Seattle Thunderbirds, Tri-City Americans (handful), Butte Irish (AWHL days), Helena Ice Pirates (same), Wichita Falls Wildcats, Eugene Thunder.

ASSORTED OTHER NON-MAJORS... BC Lions CFL, Arizona Sting NLL, Portland Lumberjax NLL (multiple), Portland Forest Dragons AFL, Idaho Sneakers WTT (3), Idaho Stallions IPFL, Boise Burn af2 (two).

COLLEGES: Oregon (bunches), Oregon State (handful), Boise State (more bunches), Portland State (handful), U. Portland (some), Idaho (handful), Stanford FB, Santa Clara BB, Pacific BB, USC BB, Wyoming BB, UNLV (1 BB, 1 fall sports), Utah State BB, BYU BB, Colorado FB, Colorado College hockey, Washington State BB (2), Utah FB, Eastern Washington Winter Sports, Idaho State Winter Sports, Sacramento State BB.

NHL: Vancouver (several), San Jose (4), Los Angeles (2), Anaheim, Phoenix (2), Colorado.

NBA: Portland (bunches), Utah (3), Denver (3), Vancouver Grizzlies (3), Phoenix, LA Clippers.

MLB: Seattle (5), San Francisco (3), Oakland, Baltimore.

NFL: Seattle 1996.

Pounder
Site Admin

Post by Pounder » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:34 pm

One final set of items I'm releasing- a very large chunk of my soccer programs are available.

Plenty of MLS programs, a handful of A-League/USL-1 items, even some PDL stuff, including items going back to the mid-90s when it was still the USISL. There's also one or two indoor soccer programs available.

I'm not selling any of these... and I only might request cost of shipping after the fact.

Pounder
Site Admin

Post by Pounder » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:23 am

The store is closed... unless someone here wants unclaimed major league programs. I tend to doubt that anyone here does.

Everything else is distributed... except a couple things:

bluecatsguy, please check your PMs.

Skippy, I need to send you a PM. Stay tuned.

lacgicmun
Site Admin

Post by lacgicmun » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:54 pm

I accept with information:
The programs include some recent Portland Trail Blazers, a bunch of Vancouver Canucks from varying years, a USFL Portland Breakers program (not in good shape, not worth selling), a CFL BC Lions program, Far West Classic college basketball, some University of Oregon football (only one actually Oregon home, a couple bowl games, road games in Washington), and assorted other stuff. I do believe there's one Portland Lumberjax program in there.

Return to “Announcements”