Bobby Hull's WHA lives on

starboy
Site Admin

Bobby Hull's WHA lives on

Post by starboy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:37 am

Hockey star Bobby Hull's WHA announced a major move today. They are creating an entire new Northern Division which will be located in Alberta.

1. It is their first step towards creating another 10 teams which will expand the league from six to sixteen teams.

2. An investment group in Alberta wants to buy the newly planned Edmonton franchise.

3. New large cities like Edmonton's 700,000 person population should create a new base of shareholders which could see major value in the currently miniscule market cap of just over one million dollars.

4. More cities will be sold as new WHA franchises in the Alberta region.

5. The money that comes from the sale of the franchises will shore up the balance sheet of the WHA

6. Bigger cities means more people through the turnstyles and more revenues for the WHA

7. All of this coupled with the massive lawsuit WHKA has said it would file against some crooked finance people who have issued and sold 100 million illegal shares into the market could spell big gains for people who accumulate WHKA stock here. WHKA is the trading symbol of World Hockey Association.

From today's PR:

"The World Hockey Association (PINKSHEETS: WHKA) unveiled plans for a new Northern Division of teams situated primarily within the Canadian province of Alberta." ...
The WHA also informed investors today that league officials were in route to Edmonton, Alberta for late stage discussions with an investment group which has expressed intense interest in purchasing the WHA franchise scheduled for that city of over 700,000 people. The WHA also said it is in advanced discussions with several other groups who have made inquiries about purchasing franchises scheduled for cities located throughout the Alberta region. ...

Edmonton is a key city that factors strongly in our plans for the new Northern Division. The fan base is strong in Edmonton and the talent level of players found in and around that city is very high. We believe we are close to inking a deal for this important WHA Northern Division franchise." ...

Smith added, "League Commissioner Bobby Hull and I have been in communication with Gary Unger about the WHA's plans for Gary to oversee a series of hockey camps throughout the Alberta province this summer. Gary has told us he is very excited to work with the hockey talent found in the Alberta Province and feels certain it will only serve to boost the credentials of The WHA as a whole."

Smith also declared, "When all of our plans come to fruition, the junior hockey world is going to know that the WHA is a force to be reckoned with. We did not revive the WHA to just play around. We are here to stay and we will make a serious impact on the business of hockey. That's a promise."

sportsguy12
Site Admin

This plan will melt like snow in the hot summer sun ...

Post by sportsguy12 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:37 pm

[quote=""starboy""]Hockey star Bobby Hull's WHA announced a major move today. They are creating an entire new Northern Division which will be located in Alberta.

1. It is their first step towards creating another 10 teams which will expand the league from six to sixteen teams.

2. An investment group in Alberta wants to buy the newly planned Edmonton franchise.

3. New large cities like Edmonton's 700,000 person population should create a new base of shareholders which could see major value in the currently miniscule market cap of just over one million dollars.

4. More cities will be sold as new WHA franchises in the Alberta region.

5. The money that comes from the sale of the franchises will shore up the balance sheet of the WHA

6. Bigger cities means more people through the turnstyles and more revenues for the WHA

7. All of this coupled with the massive lawsuit WHKA has said it would file against some crooked finance people who have issued and sold 100 million illegal shares into the market could spell big gains for people who accumulate WHKA stock here. WHKA is the trading symbol of World Hockey Association.

From today's PR:

"The World Hockey Association (PINKSHEETS: WHKA) unveiled plans for a new Northern Division of teams situated primarily within the Canadian province of Alberta." ...
The WHA also informed investors today that league officials were in route to Edmonton, Alberta for late stage discussions with an investment group which has expressed intense interest in purchasing the WHA franchise scheduled for that city of over 700,000 people. The WHA also said it is in advanced discussions with several other groups who have made inquiries about purchasing franchises scheduled for cities located throughout the Alberta region. ...

Edmonton is a key city that factors strongly in our plans for the new Northern Division. The fan base is strong in Edmonton and the talent level of players found in and around that city is very high. We believe we are close to inking a deal for this important WHA Northern Division franchise." ...

Smith added, "League Commissioner Bobby Hull and I have been in communication with Gary Unger about the WHA's plans for Gary to oversee a series of hockey camps throughout the Alberta province this summer. Gary has told us he is very excited to work with the hockey talent found in the Alberta Province and feels certain it will only serve to boost the credentials of The WHA as a whole."

Smith also declared, "When all of our plans come to fruition, the junior hockey world is going to know that the WHA is a force to be reckoned with. We did not revive the WHA to just play around. We are here to stay and we will make a serious impact on the business of hockey. That's a promise."[/quote]

This will never happen. Book it, Danno!

Pounder
Site Admin

Post by Pounder » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:41 pm

http://www.thegoldenstar.net/portals-co ... 41844&more

Edmonton is already getting a new WHL team next year. Good freaking luck to the WHA people.

starboy
Site Admin

Post by starboy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:12 am

[quote=""Pounder""]http://www.thegoldenstar.net/portals-co ... 41844&more

Edmonton is already getting a new WHL team next year. Good freaking luck to the WHA people.[/quote]

What is with you Global Development shills? You keep posting that same old tired article all over the internet. The Golden Jet deal is taken care of. Now the WHA is moving into Alberta and will have no fear of any WHL team Why? Sources have indicated that Peter Puck is coming in to the WHA

The WHL will have to pack up and leave. lol

Good luck on your bashing campaign. The clock is ticking to the battle royale in the Nevada Courtroom. Rumor has it that in addition to Briner, over 25 John Doe internet aliases will be sued for stock fraud and manipulation. :eek:

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:16 am

The stock is selling for .0047 a share. That means you can by two shares for less than a penny. That shows you right there the stability of the company.

Pounder
Site Admin

Post by Pounder » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:21 pm

I invite starboy to visit the school where the mind-reading classes were offered, and ask for a refund.

I'm just a WHL fan (modestly at that) who came across complaints.

Of course, I also tend to look down on fly-by-night leagues in any sport when there are already plenty of leagues (if not too many).

starboy
Site Admin

Post by starboy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:20 pm

[quote=""nksports""]The stock is selling for .0047 a share. That means you can by two shares for less than a penny. That shows you right there the stability of the company.[/quote]

this is why it is so cheap, but probably will not be for long. From another site which specializes in stock info:

"Yes. We are saying that GDVM issued no loans to WHKA AT ALL! You can find all the loans and convertible debentures dealings of the company in its SEC filings. I am sorry to inform you that there is nary a mention of any loan to WHKA filed with the SEC by GDVM. Now, for some odd reason, they had some strange dealings with themselves through other entities. Nexas Asset Holdings has a convert issued by GDVM. lol Lack of arm's length dealings that are undisclosed as to relationship are illegal.

John has meesed up all over the place according to my research. He isn't just a bad CEO, he has been involved in some illegal transactions, like Texas 504s done with companies that were not legal corporations in the State of Texas.

I can prove all of this.

Life's a ***** for a scammer when they run into me. I hate scammers and I am no novice in dealing with them. No 29 year old skinny Vancouver lawyer with ill-intent is going to escape my wrath. lol

I love busting scammers. it makes my day"

The "John" he is talking about is the CEO of GDVM< John Briner. WHKA is said to be readying a lawsuit which could be for as much as 50 million dollars. Game over when that happens.

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:40 pm

I suggest starboy go to hfboards.com and search for posts related to "Bring Back Bucky" and WHA. Should be entertaining reading...
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:18 am

[quote=""starboy""]The "John" he is talking about is the CEO of GDVM< John Briner. WHKA is said to be readying a lawsuit which could be for as much as 50 million dollars. Game over when that happens.[/quote]

Does GDVM have $50 million. You can't collect what doesn't exist. (Sometimes even when it does exist, you can't collect, just ask the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown).

"Never sue the poor."
--Steve Dallas

starboy
Site Admin

Post by starboy » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:29 pm

GDVM has quite a lot of stated assets and since this is fraud, WHKA should have the ability to seize them if the court agrees. It isn't just GDVM either. Briner has a lot of companies and he should be personally liable because in fraud cases, the corporate veil is broken. Do a google search on John Briner , The Briner group and John Briner Law.

WHKA was up 77% today. Nice.

Return to “Junior Hockey”