Western States Hockey League

kahunakats
Site Admin

Western States Hockey League

Post by kahunakats » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:37 pm

The Arizona Redhawks Junior A hockey club have signed an agreement to have their very own psychic for the 2014-2015 season.

“We will be trying to talk with dead hockey greats,” said Operations Director John Guy. “The ghost of Eddie Shore will be channeled so that we can resurrect old time hockey.”

Dora the Metaphysical Explorer will be the official team psychic and will have a séance during the season along with reading Redhawk fan’s palms.

“Oh, she’s the real McCoy,” said Guy. “She read my palm and was eerily accurate but then again I still believe in bigfoot and that Tupac is alive so I can be easily fooled.”
Dora, with an office in Peoria adjacent to an upholstery shop, has told us that she has known since she was young that she had “the gift.” Relying on tarot cards and angels, Dora has a strangely ironic sign that says “If you have a coupon please tell me” when in fact a psychic should already know whether you have a coupon or not.

The Redhawks are a member of the Western States Hockey League-a 30-team Junior A hockey league that stretches from Springfield, Missouri to Seattle. The Redhawks open their season against the San Diego Junior Gulls the weekend of October 3rd thru 5th at the AZ Ice Arena on 83rd Avenue and Bell Road.

Return to “Junior Hockey”