Junior Hockey

Williamlucas
Site Admin

Junior Hockey

Post by Williamlucas » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:15 am

If i play in the atlantic junior hockey league do i have a chance to go pro?

I might play junior ice hockey in the atlantic junior hockey league(ajhl). If i play do i have a chance to play pro hockey or do i need to adavance to higher levels of junior hockey. Also i might play junior b in the MET leaugue. do i have chance to make pros if i play that level of juniors also. If you can, can you post answers for both of the leagues it would be appreciated, thanks.

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:01 am

[quote=""Williamlucas""]If i play in the atlantic junior hockey league do i have a chance to go pro?

I might play junior ice hockey in the atlantic junior hockey league(ajhl). If i play do i have a chance to play pro hockey or do i need to adavance to higher levels of junior hockey. Also i might play junior b in the MET leaugue. do i have chance to make pros if i play that level of juniors also. If you can, can you post answers for both of the leagues it would be appreciated, thanks.[/quote]

There's always a chance, however the higher level you get, the better the odds. If you work your way up the ladder, the better your chance. The best advice is to shoot for a college scholarship. You can go pro out of college. (Top players can go NHL after college). But the overall odds of making it in the pros at any level is so low, a degree will help out later in life. (sorry if I sound parental).

Return to “Junior Hockey”