Vincent Arsenault Kix Butt!

jillian
Site Admin

Vincent Arsenault Kix Butt!

Post by jillian » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:54 pm

The Titans really worked well together Dec 3,10. Their coach must have really gave them a good going over after their last game days before, 7-2 for St. John. When they played against St. John, The Titans where staying neck-n-neck with there apossing team until Arsenault (Vincent) got kicked off the ice for the remainder of the game! Once Arsenault was gone, St. John got way ahead of The Titans in no time. Yes, It definitly may be coincidence......but I think not! Arsenault, being the teams "bully" (in my personal opinion) gets S**t done. He is very entertaining and does his part well. He gets the apossing team so wound up and concentrating on bringing him down that they have a hard time to focus on the game! That evening The Titans heart didnt deam to be in it. Everybody has there days but guys.....get it out of your system cause you got games to win! They came back with a bang winning 8-0 to PEI the following game on Friday, December 3,10. :infun: Kaboom! It really was an awsome game. I even got pictures of The Titans third and seventh goal. I also want to say that I in no way wanted to offend Vincent Arsenault by calling him a bully. He is very entertaining and I LOVE to watch him play.
KICK BUTT LES TITANS!!

Return to “Junior Hockey”