Mike Killbreath, the inside story

therealstory
Site Admin

Mike Killbreath, the inside story

Post by therealstory » Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:40 pm

Well everyone knows by now that I am dealing with legal issues steming from the IIHL and my former partner Tom Considine. Now that I have new information on Mike Killbreath, I need to let all of you know who and what he is.

Mike tried to strike a deal to testify against me with Tom Considine by lying to the Michigan State Police, I just found this out today after getting the transcript from his interview. Mike told Tom he would help him if Tom would make good on a 10 Thousand dollar check that Tom stopped payment on in January. SO Mike went to the police and made false statements that they have even found to not be true.

So now, I am pressing charges on Mike Killbreath for fraud and a few other nice ones. A restraining order will be issued tomarrow on Mike and his companys from restarting business, and I will do my best to make sure he pays for F ing over all the players and people involved with the IIHL.

I hope you read this you fat lying piece of garbage, you are going down. See you in court punk!

Sincerely,

Joe Kolodziej

Big Chris
Site Admin

Post by Big Chris » Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:53 pm

All I have to say is THANK JESUS for that! This guy has caused so much damage to the sports of inline and ice hockey and to the lives of so many kids in the last 5 years that it is about freaking time someone went after him.
http://rantzilla.1hwy.com

...and that is all the people need to know!

Global-Hockey
Site Admin

Post by Global-Hockey » Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:54 am

Joe

Thank you for as Paul Harvey would say "The Rest of the Story" I have talked to a few of the people that have done business with you, and to the person they have all said you were a straight up guy, paid the teams bills and actually thought the league would fly. NONE of them believed what was being said about you. Thank you for your input. It is about time we hear from somebody else on this. Good luck and maybe you can become commissioner of the Michigan State Penal Hockey Association. And Mr. Mike can be the GO TO GUY :lol: If you catch my drift.

therealstory
Site Admin

its a good day

Post by therealstory » Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:51 pm

Well I just finished meeting with the Police and they are anxcious to meet with Mike. They welcom his comments and his conversation, and hope he will stop by for coffee. If he doesnt stop by they said they would be willingto go pick him up and give him a ride up here. lmfao Mike did send me an e-mail saying I should be careful of my accusations, and basically I told him to F off. He actually thinks he didnt do anything wrong, I am amazed. So Mike, I cant wait to see you again, I am really looking forward to it. I know he reads this everyday. The only thing we are looking for now is his address at homeso we can get together. Unfortunately I only have his PO box. But, Mike rest assured, I will find it. Chris, Thanks for the heads up so long ago I only wish I knew then what I know now. Joe

patmc16
Site Admin

Post by patmc16 » Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:55 pm

And thus it begins.....

Much like a horny priest, it only takes one person to be brave enough to step forward for victim after victim to come out of the woodwork.

How many more will follow? Hopefully enough to give the slimball everything he deserves.

Squeal Mikey, Squeal!

P.S. Sorry if I offended any religious folks out there with my analogy.

therealstory
Site Admin

here we go

Post by therealstory » Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:59 pm

MIKE.....OH MIKE.... Damn Mike I thought you would be here by now. Everyone up here cant wait to see you again. Dont worry when you go to court all the TV and News Paper people you hate so much will be there, count on it cause I will make sure they know where to find you. Oh yeah, got copies of your bank records comming tomarrow to, you know the one that got shut down on you when you wrote all those bad checks in your wifes name....oh yeah the one that was in 2 other peoples names as well. Oh yeah this is going to be fun, and hey, who knows where this will lead people....lmfao

therealstory
Site Admin

lmfao

Post by therealstory » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:16 pm

For someone who claims not to be Killbreath, you sure have alot of access to his stuff. I knew you couldnt resist comming here and posting someone you weak minded scumbag. Big Chris, I'll help you find a new host so you may continue your masterful work. Mike is your family going to be able to post your bond? Dont call me for it, I will be in court when they set it tho, see you real soon.

BigMike
Site Admin

Post by BigMike » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:56 pm

therealstory

I am not Mike K
BigChris has started this

This is the nonsense this board allows
so I am tried of these PM's from him so every one he sends will be made public from here on out

Bigchris is nothing but trouble so go with with but keep me out of this

I AM NOT MIKE K
FOR THE 100TH TIME

Global-Hockey
Site Admin

Post by Global-Hockey » Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:33 am

Big Mike: WHY do you continue to come here and post on this board then? For you not being him (and I have no idea if you are or not) you sure as heck sound like it. A person that continues to defend himself for not being the person he is accused of being is strange to me. You sound like a convicted man trying to convince the judge you are not guilty when he/she asks you if you have any last words before you are being sent to the slammer for 20+ Years. If you are not this criminal that everybody says you are, then Hey, how about just shutting up and leaving. If you have nothing to hide then read this board for the amusement you seem to think it is and laugh it off. But you take things here so personal (Considering you are not this Killbreath fellow) that your own actions are convicting you. As in most cases, the defendant gives the case away by what he says and by his actions. And you (for not being Killbreath) are sure as heck acting like you are in fact him. If your brother as you stated many times as well as your family were damaged so much by Mike, then the only things we should be reading here are your rants about how much you would like to get your hands on his skinny neck. But all you do is defend yourself for not being him. Ever hear of "Sticks and Stones"? So bottom line is simply this, If You are not this Mike that everybody here says you are, then shut the hell up and quit defending yourself as if you are. Block Big Chris from sending you any more emails (all servers mailboxes have a way to block out unwanted emails-so use yours) and guess what? PROBLEM SOLVED. This sounds more like an ad campaign or a public relations stunt than a problem. because if it was a problem like you seem to think it is, all you have to do to solve it is not respond and block emails that you do not want to receive. :D

BigMike
Site Admin

Post by BigMike » Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:29 am

Hey, how about just shutting up and leaving.
Now it's okay to get this BS from him
I can not block his PM's here,

I have as much right as anyone else here

I will not shut up It's okay to get all that nasty crap yea right
Acusing me for somehing I have had nothing to do with
PlusTHIS BOARD ALLOWING THIS TO KEEP GOING ON
so his crap will be posted from now on

Why am I getting them I am not sending any PM's him
he is the ******* yet you tell me to leavs that makes no sense to me at all

If I seen him face to face I would beat the hell out of him but he is senseless

No this is not okay in my book
When did all this start by him making false statements and targeting me which is wrong

this is not hockey talk is it

I ignored him for months he is stepping in the wrong direction Two web sites shut his rant down now that should speak for it's self
His slanderous remarks have got to stop ,
do not direct them at me

I AM NOT MIKE K

he is the ******* not me

are you that blind?? You shut the hell up how's that

you like having that directed at you

Return to “Minor League Hockey”