Lower level minor leagues

BCRantzilla
Site Admin

Post by BCRantzilla » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:01 am

SignGuyDino wrote:David Waronker has almost single handedly ruined minor league hockey in the south for this level. And that's saying something with having an acting Commissioner who oh by the way owns a team himself.

Only "Uncle Joe" of the so-called ABA is more deserving of the "Lahey Award" for 2005.

His team in Kissimmee in a rodeo barn is a disgrace attendance wise.

IF the SPHL had any sense, they would have kicked Waronker out when they had the chance.

Even the teams that are going well are going to be in trouble because some venues require a 6 team minimum as part of their lease.

It's hard not to imagine a group defection of some of the teams to the UHL or some other league for 2006-07.
I hear you big time. The problem has always been that Waronker seems to know exactly who the right people to buy off are. (Kinda like Boss Hogg for the hockey set.) How does someone break his iron grip on the arena owners in the FLA? The first person to figure that out will be the last to ever have to deal with that shyster again.
And that is all the people need to know!

mitchg73
Site Admin

Post by mitchg73 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:42 am

BCRantzilla wrote:Hey it's that A-Hole from 4hockeyfans who can't write complete sentinces to save his life!

Do you have ANY sources for your drivel? Also, the smack you ran on the CPHL isn't called for considering the con artist Waronker is in compariom.

The last time I checked, the UHL is AA while the SPHL is A so of course they are going to have a bigger cap. Some if not all of those teams are connected with NHL and AHL teams which help cover their salaries. Also, why don't you give us your source if the SPHL is outdrawing the U?

All accounts state that not only is Waronker still owner of the majority of the teams in the SPHL but is also in charge of all league matters. They may have a puppet commish but this league is still clearly under the thumb of Waronker.

You are clueless and you can't hide behind your friends at the other site anymore when someone wants to call you on your BS. Go back to your haven and stop trolling as that is all you have.

Kid.
DW owns 1 team in the sphl.....and as far a sources of SPHL teams outdrawing the UHL,i dont need any as you can clearly go to poinstreak and look at attendance figures.There are only 5 teams out of the 14 AVG over 3000 fans.I know for a fact that knoxville,fayetteville,columbus,huntsville,and pee dee are not owned by DW,as all the above teams have local ownership groups.As far as caliber of play goes have you ever been to a sphl game? just wondering?
Last edited by mitchg73 on Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

BCRantzilla
Site Admin

Post by BCRantzilla » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:54 am

Didn't think you had any proof.

Get lost little boy. You have no credibility here.

mitchg73
Site Admin

Post by mitchg73 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:03 pm

BCRantzilla wrote:Didn't think you had any proof.

Get lost little boy. You have no credibility here.
What proof you can clearly look at the attendance figures....its credible very credible..oh and im not a little boy.....

BCRantzilla
Site Admin

Post by BCRantzilla » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:49 pm

Post it then. Don't play the "I don't need no proof" card. You made some pretty accusations on the 4HF site and you didn't back those up either.

If you don't want me to stop calling you a little boy, stop acting like one.

You should go back to the sanctuary fo the 4HF board because you are completely out of your league here.

BCRantzilla
Site Admin

Post by BCRantzilla » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:54 pm

mitchg73 wrote:DW owns 1 team in the sphl.....and as far a sources of SPHL teams outdrawing the UHL,i dont need any as you can clearly go to poinstreak and look at attendance figures.There are only 5 teams out of the 14 AVG over 3000 fans.I know for a fact that knoxville,fayetteville,columbus,huntsville,and pee dee are not owned by DW,as all the above teams have local ownership groups.As far as caliber of play goes have you ever been to a sphl game? just wondering?
I have not seen an SPHL game. However, I have dealt with and spoken with a hell of a lot more players who have played in almost every level of minor league hockey than you have. You have based your claim of the SPHL being on par or better than the CHL and UHL on the opinion of ONE PLAYER. ONE PLAYER folks. This troll claims to be an expert on the issue and seems to be prepared to troll to the death based on this very well thought out and researched arguement. (To quote Homer J. Simpson, "I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!")

As for attendance figures, I'm still waiting for some proof that the SPHL outdraws the CHL and the UHL...

mitchg73
Site Admin

Post by mitchg73 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:48 pm

BCRantzilla wrote:I have not seen an SPHL game. However, I have dealt with and spoken with a hell of a lot more players who have played in almost every level of minor league hockey than you have. You have based your claim of the SPHL being on par or better than the CHL and UHL on the opinion of ONE PLAYER. ONE PLAYER folks. This troll claims to be an expert on the issue and seems to be prepared to troll to the death based on this very well thought out and researched arguement. (To quote Homer J. Simpson, "I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!")

As for attendance figures, I'm still waiting for some proof that the SPHL outdraws the CHL and the UHL...
As far as atendance figures i never said the chl i mentioned the uhl.If you can find pointstreak.com.It has attendance figures from all three leagues.There you go again i never said the play was anywhere near the uhl,although i did mention the sphl could be in a year or 2 up to the chl level..1 player i can name several jason bermingham,kevin swider,matt carmichael,jamie ronayne, chris peach.......i could go on.

BCRantzilla
Site Admin

Post by BCRantzilla » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:20 pm

Yeah, whatever, at this point your credibility is at the Absolute Zero mark because you have prefered to play games and not answer for your lies.

Why did you come to this board? All you have done since you got here is pick a fight with me and try to drag it out as far as you can.

Go home kiddo.

mitchg73
Site Admin

Post by mitchg73 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:40 pm

BCRantzilla wrote:Yeah, whatever, at this point your credibility is at the Absolute Zero mark because you have prefered to play games and not answer for your lies.

Why did you come to this board? All you have done since you got here is pick a fight with me and try to drag it out as far as you can.

Go home kiddo.
.....this is a message board, people have different opinions on things..just because i disagree doesnt mean i am picking a fight...

BCRantzilla
Site Admin

Post by BCRantzilla » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:53 pm

Yet here you are back for more dispite the fact that you cannot prove a single claim you have made here or elsewhere.

Oh and you ran smack on the CPHL while the SPHL is in ruins thanks to Waronker. You never did back up that claim that he doesn't own any of the teams besides Orlando. (By far the worst run team in the minor leagues today.)

Do some research, prove your points or go away. Oh and the smilie taunts make you look even more pathetic. You may have backup at 4HF but you are nothing on this board.

Stop trolling and prove something besides writing like a 4 year old and spewing BS.
Last edited by BCRantzilla on Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Minor League Hockey”