New Film Documents Formation of IceMen, AAHL

bluecatsguy
Site Admin

Post by bluecatsguy » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Rossetti Productions, a division of Rossetti Sports Holdings, is excited to announce the release of "The IceMen Cometh, The Birth of a Franchise." This new documentary by Chip Rossetti is a look back at what went into the creation of the minor league hockey team, as well as the league that the team played in.

"This film is a great retrospective of all of the work that we put in to making the Evansville IceMen a reality", Rossetti said. "Noone would believe all of the things that we had to deal with over those first two seasons. This film really takes you behind the scenes of what it took to make it happen."

Chip Rossetti was the Founder and General Manager of the Evansville IceMen during their first two seasons. He is also an accomplished documentarian, with 7 films to his credit. One of his earlier films, "No More Sunsets: The Last Days of a Meth Addict", received worldwide recognition.

Rossetti has released other sports related films, including "America's Game: The History of Professional Baseball in Southern Illinois" and "Making Dreams Come True: How the Southern Illinois Miners Came To Town".

'The IceMen Cometh", Rossetti continued, "was really a labor of love for me. I put so much time, effort and dedication into bringing the IceMen to Evansville, I just thought it was a great story."

For more info on the film and to watch the trailer for "The IceMen Cometh", clicking here.

Return to “Minor League Hockey”