Anyone Want To Help?

bluecatsguy
Site Admin

Anyone Want To Help?

Post by bluecatsguy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:19 pm

I am considering writing a book about peoples best memories of past minor league hockey teams. With the recent departure of longtime minor league teams like Muskegon, Flint and Port Huron, I wanted to see if anyone wanted to email me their fondest, or not so fond, memory of their team for the book. If you want to be involved, email to rossettiproductions@yahoo.com or PM me on here.

My book is going to be about the fans perspective, the people that kept these teams going for so many years. About the people that have been going to the games for years. People who are sitting in the same seats as their fathers and their grandfathers. The stories of the good and bad times that they have been through with their teams.

I have had some stories sent to me, but I could use more. Please, send me your memories.

BreakersFan
Site Admin

Post by BreakersFan » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:04 pm

[quote=""bluecatsguy""]I am considering writing a book about peoples best memories of past minor league hockey teams. With the recent departure of longtime minor league teams like Muskegon, Flint and Port Huron, I wanted to see if anyone wanted to email me their fondest, or not so fond, memory of their team for the book. If you want to be involved, email to rossettiproductions@yahoo.com or PM me on here.

My book is going to be about the fans perspective, the people that kept these teams going for so many years. About the people that have been going to the games for years. People who are sitting in the same seats as their fathers and their grandfathers. The stories of the good and bad times that they have been through with their teams.

I have had some stories sent to me, but I could use more. Please, send me your memories.[/quote]

I have many - what cut of the profit you make from selling other people's stories will I receive?

Return to “Minor League Hockey”