Leather & Lace football League

Hockey
Site Admin

Post by Hockey » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:09 pm

I really want to start a west coast LLFL division. I think it would do well in northern cities where there are much fewer attractive women.

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:33 am

[quote=""Hockey""]I think it would do well in northern cities where there are much fewer attractive women.[/quote]

Next time you're in Minnesota and approached by some Swedish Viking goddess, you've already struck out.

justme
Site Admin

Post by justme » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:35 am

[QUOTE=BIGFAN;154071]instead of logos,lets talk about the "gulfcoast renegades" not showing up in san antonio to play the cowgirls for the season opener. Now that is something relevent in this thread. All the hype that those poor girls in san antonio put on the news and for mobile to not show up with a full team? C'mon man... it doesnt surprise me have you seen the lady that runs/owns that team? OMG at least dress like a professional,she looks like a bum that lives under a freakin bridge. just my .02[/QUOTE
wow maybe its time the llfl as a organization grows up and realizes they dont own football and anyone who wants a team to play out there has that right to do so. cause all the post against others shows just how worried they are someone else will succeed before them. just like we tarpon players had to realize we couldnt get mad at the sharks for playing a game we couldnt go to.

Billy5
Site Admin

Post by Billy5 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:51 am

[quote=""justme""]
BIGFAN;154071 wrote:instead of logos,lets talk about the "gulfcoast renegades" not showing up in san antonio to play the cowgirls for the season opener. Now that is something relevent in this thread. All the hype that those poor girls in san antonio put on the news and for mobile to not show up with a full team? C'mon man... it doesnt surprise me have you seen the lady that runs/owns that team? OMG at least dress like a professional,she looks like a bum that lives under a freakin bridge. just my .02[/QUOTE
wow maybe its time the llfl as a organization grows up and realizes they dont own football and anyone who wants a team to play out there has that right to do so. cause all the post against others shows just how worried they are someone else will succeed before them. just like we tarpon players had to realize we couldnt get mad at the sharks for playing a game we couldnt go to.
Where are the Gulfcoast Renegades from? They do not show on LLFl site. I think they are different league.

BIGFAN
Site Admin

Post by BIGFAN » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Hey Billy, the Renegades were part of another womens league called the WSFL.
The Wsfl is actually a very good league,they just got manipulated and lied to by Chyle Brown. Chyle was a salesperson for the Tarpons and got fired,then she went to the LLFL and again got fired for stealing sponsorship money. Ever since then she has been purposely trying to sabotage the LLFL. She has several names on this forum posing as fans and a "tarpons" player just so she can bash the league that these girls are working so hard to keep alive. She went out and put together a fake team called the Renegades,kept sponsor money AGAIN and never showed to her game. just look it up its in the press..she even went as far as naming the division in the WSFL the Leather and Lace division..pretty low

justme
Site Admin

Post by justme » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:23 pm

how would she have control over another league as to name a division. and why do you care she is doing nothing in your city nor trying to harm you in any way ., not even playing the same kind of football. seems to me you are being a little vindictive.

BIGFAN
Site Admin

Post by BIGFAN » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:38 am

vindictive? Hmmm I never mentioned anything about where she played or whether or not she played the same type of football. Seems fishy to me, could Justme be Chyle?

dletter
Site Admin

Post by dletter » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:50 am

Can we back up a second? So, while it is very well understood that the LFL exists to sell football and sex to young guys... I've never heard until now that they are "scripted". For what I understood, it was played as an actual game by the ladies in their underwear.

What are you accusing them of? Scripting the scores, scripting the plays? I have a hard time believing you'd script a league and have scores of like 56-0 like they have had in the past.
Last edited by dletter on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dan K
Site Admin

Post by Dan K » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:33 pm

It looks as though the WSFL Leather & Lace Division has disappeared, but I found this link to what was called the WSFL-2, possibly a proposed variation of that division.

http://www.wix.com/wsflsports/wsfl2

The site has the Cowgirls and Renegades, along with the KC Tease team that was announced by the LSFL as one of its teams.

I also found a couple of links to some standings for "Women's Full Contact Football" on the Texas Cowgirls' site and the Corpus Christi Mermaids site

http://www.mytexascowgirls.com/index.ph ... &Itemid=38
http://ccmermaids.com/index.php?option= ... &Itemid=38

Did anyone ever say where the Gulf Coast Renegades were based?

Return to “Women's Football”