You can call me AAL...

robster2001
Site Admin

You can call me AAL...

Post by robster2001 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:18 pm

...call me AAL.

The first-year APF and second-year Can-Am League are merging for next season, as the American Arena League.

From the press release, it appears they'll run as separate conferences with a single common championship game. But we'll see.

suge night
Site Admin

Post by suge night » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:57 am

This is a forced relationship, being that both league only have three legit organizations in one and possibly four in the other, the options are limited in being around for a second season.

The Missouri team needs a division that makes sense from the cash standpoint, that travel budget can't sustain itself over two season and be justified appears they have a good setup if they can exist in a league that makes business sense.

The Bucks while being a first year organization can also exist for a long period if here again they can find a league that understands their operating system.

While I will wish this joint venture well, the weight of it all will implode simply look at the mission statement and you'll find a problem waiting to happen.

In naming off the Carolina area it would appear they are planning to poach the SIF Supreme Indoor League of its two of three legit teams.
Last edited by suge night on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Indoor/Arena Football”