four teams to join XIFL

arenapro36
Site Admin

Post by arenapro36 » Sun May 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Columbus beast is probably a andew Haines team

Sonofanump
Site Admin

Post by Sonofanump » Sun May 26, 2013 11:44 pm

Run42 is LaMonte Coleman, the owner of Marion.

VinnyTheViper
Site Admin

Post by VinnyTheViper » Tue May 28, 2013 4:35 pm

I can tell you that there have been UIFL teams that have contacted the PIFL about next season. Hopefully the PIFL was smart enough to say, "thanks but NO THANKS"!

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Wed May 29, 2013 3:02 am

If the PIFL were truly smart, they'd at least ask for some information as to whether the teams have the financial wherewithall to make it. Sure, the answer is probably "no," but it costs nothing to ask.
What are you doing here?

Minor League Man
Site Admin

Post by Minor League Man » Wed May 29, 2013 7:43 am

[quote=""VinnyTheViper""]I can tell you that there have been UIFL teams that have contacted the PIFL about next season. Hopefully the PIFL was smart enough to say, "thanks but NO THANKS"![/quote]
I'd think you'd be happy to see teams wise up and leave for greener pastures.
Proud to be a veteran of these boards for the last 5 years...

VinnyTheViper
Site Admin

Post by VinnyTheViper » Wed May 29, 2013 11:37 am

[quote=""exit322""]If the PIFL were truly smart, they'd at least ask for some information as to whether the teams have the financial wherewithall to make it. Sure, the answer is probably "no," but it costs nothing to ask.[/quote]

You can be rest assured that this indeed happening when UIFL teams have come calling each of the past two seasons, well sort of, when they are given the financial details for membership into the PIFL, that is generally the end of the story. Furthermore, it has not been just UIFL teams that have come calling, teams from other leagues have come calling too, same deal, if you can not meet the characteristics they are looking for, including financials, then it is game over.

VinnyTheViper
Site Admin

Post by VinnyTheViper » Wed May 29, 2013 11:46 am

[quote=""Minor League Man""]I'd think you'd be happy to see teams wise up and leave for greener pastures.[/quote]

Really? As long as I have been around this sport, more than a decade, one should know that you can't simply change the letters and keep the same people in charge of the league and make it right, when you say greener pastures, sure, I want every team to succeed, who would not want that, but I would also hope that teams would be smart enough to recognize that greener does not mean moving to the other side of the septic tank.

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Wed May 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Is there a Columbus in hell? That would be a good place for this...
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

FootInBallDoor
Site Admin

Post by FootInBallDoor » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:02 pm

[quote=""arenapro36""]The florida tarpons will probably be in the XIFL if Hines is the VP an wouldn't be Surprise if Lakeland and Corpus Christi go to.[/quote]

Pretty sure the Fury, Raiders, and Tarpons will try to not be in the XIFL. Also pretty sure Lakeland and Corpus Christi are trying to leave the UIFL
Go Amarillo Venom!

FootInBallDoor
Site Admin

Post by FootInBallDoor » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:04 pm

[quote=""arenapro36""]Columbus beast is probably a andew Haines team[/quote]

Haines usually tries to only have one team per season, Canton, Florida, Missouri.

I wouldn't be shocked if it's a team Coleman started
Go Amarillo Venom!

Return to “Indoor/Arena Football”