USIFL info

The TRUTH
Site Admin

USIFL info

Post by The TRUTH » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Thanks to all
Last edited by The TRUTH on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: typo

50 Yard Fan
Site Admin

Any News ...

Post by 50 Yard Fan » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:46 am

... from the scheduled press conference?

mrsummitcitypigskin
Site Admin

Post by mrsummitcitypigskin » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Truth. How can u say Rochester is arguably the best team in indoor football?
They have never played anyone. They've never been to Ft.Wayne. That building
is hard to win in. They also usually have a pretty good sized, ruachus crowd in
Ft.Wayne. Doesn't matter if its 7 man or 8 man. Take it from a former coach,
they're building a machine in Northern Indiana.

chardale
Site Admin

Post by chardale » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:08 am

[quote=""mrsummitcitypigskin""]Truth. How can u say Rochester is arguably the best team in indoor football?
They have never played anyone. They've never been to Ft.Wayne. That building
is hard to win in. They also usually have a pretty good sized, ruachus crowd in
Ft.Wayne. Doesn't matter if its 7 man or 8 man. Take it from a former coach,
they're building a machine in Northern Indiana.[/quote]
My sources say they are building a MANUer Machine and might just stink up the JOINT,,,oh ,,,dont mention Joint after I called it, regarding your WV team, HUH. Maybee, you might want to admit it that I was right,,,Might need to eat CROW in order to have a full belly,,,,,, :infun:
CIFL ( Chicago Indoor Football League ) :infun:

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:37 am

The "Blind Squirrel" theory definitely has strong application here.
What are you doing here?

chardale
Site Admin

Post by chardale » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:51 am

[quote=""exit322""]The "Blind Squirrel" theory definitely has strong application here.[/quote] What,,because I TOLD YOU SO about your beloved "Correctional Indoor League" and that WV would not play,,,,,Bind Squirrel huh,,, Hi Exit,,,,,how are my kids doing? Hope going to school learning something!!!!!!!! Like how to run a league the right way and not screw thing's up, going from 15 teams to 8,,,I am sorry going to 7 then back to 8. Make up your mind. had the 50K your boss wanted, then he turned it down. make up your mind, That money could have paid off a few bills and maybe next month's rent to the league office. By the way, how come all mail that keeps being sent to the OLD league office address keeps being returned from the post office? Any answers. just trying to serve PAPERS :infun:

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:34 am

I don't know of anyone that owes either of my bosses $50K. Our company's doing pretty good right now.

Started studying for the CPA Exam yesterday - feel pretty good about that, had the first Becker's CPA Review class with the Financial Accounting & Reporting section - probably my worst subject, but I feel pretty good so far.

I don't know how your kids are doing. You'll have to find the women you impregnated (assuming something like that even happened) to find out how your children are. Granted, you could write a note with your support payment, but based on some of the info above, I'm not sure they'd be able to read it. My son, though, is doing pretty well, though he's getting ear tubes in a couple weeks to correct a recurring ear infection issue.

Folks, above this post is yet more proof that there is an inverse relationship between poster intelligence and the quantity of consecutive punctuation marks in a sentence.
What are you doing here?

chardale
Site Admin

Post by chardale » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:38 pm

[quote=""exit322""]I don't know of anyone that owes either of my bosses $50K. Our company's doing pretty good right now.

Started studying for the CPA Exam yesterday - feel pretty good about that, had the first Becker's CPA Review class with the Financial Accounting & Reporting section - probably my worst subject, but I feel pretty good so far.

I don't know how your kids are doing. You'll have to find the women you impregnated (assuming something like that even happened) to find out how your children are. Granted, you could write a note with your support payment, but based on some of the info above, I'm not sure they'd be able to read it. My son, though, is doing pretty well, though he's getting ear tubes in a couple weeks to correct a recurring ear infection issue.

Folks, above this post is yet more proof that there is an inverse relationship between poster intelligence and the quantity of consecutive punctuation marks in a sentence.[/quote]

Blah, Blah Blah,,,,,,But you never mentioned the CIFL league office not being open anymore, the rest of it was great but STILL no answer to why MAIL keeps getting sent back from court or others who have a CLAIM against the Correctional league, really do hope ur son will be alright with that tube thing, had a sister that got it.

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Jack'll be fine, the tubes aren't a major procedure.

I don't visit the CIFL office, haven't been there in over two years. Everyone I've talked to around here says they're still in that office, and I tend to believe them over you. People don't have to accept certified mail, you realize.
What are you doing here?

banannaman
Site Admin

Post by banannaman » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:58 pm

I agree with Exit, there are alot of people that let JUNK mail get returned. However, while you out in PA trying to locate SEMI pro teams so it can be called the USIFL, keep checking your boyfriends mail box for him. He will be recieving some mail very soon. Have a nice day grandpa.

Return to “Indoor/Arena Football”