Crazy Person Continues to Insist They're Creating a New Football League

Sam Hill
Site Admin

Crazy Person Continues to Insist They're Creating a New Football League

Post by Sam Hill » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:34 pm

Some of you may be familiar with this person's work.

For those who aren't, here's the gist: She insisted she was involved with the A11FL and had a booster club for its proposed Tampa Bay franchise (the club, the league and the franchise never happened) and it was surely going to be a success. It wasn't.

A few years back, she insisted she was going to revolutionize football with an alternative league that would pay coaches and players millions for life. There was going to be a big demonstration of everything on the day after Thanksgiving 2014. Never happened.

For a while, she continued to act as if The League was happening, then stopped talking about it all together. Now she's back, and not only saying players report to camp in Toledo on July 1 (two weeks away), but that aformer NFL player is going to give an inspirational talk to the players on the first day (which will be televised, somewhere, she says).

It will be fun to see what she says when July 1 comes and goes and the Toledo Journeymen (which she apparently doesn't realize the connotation of) don't exist.
Old enough to remember when bashing the ABA was fun.

Renandpat
Site Admin

Post by Renandpat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:07 pm

And when I looked at this on my phone and saw, "Crazy person", I thought of your man Wello Songs as he should be in Detroit for training camp now.

As for this...
1- Wasn't Canton, OH the alleged HQ?
2- Wasn't a temporary stadium in Lakeland, FL supposed to be set up?
3- Is there still a "sales club" with nonexistent electronics?
4- Is s/he back to using Fiverr to make YouTube videos?
5- Are the Bandit Boosters actually forming?
6- British backing still present?

I could go on as I still remember that $hit off the top of my head.

Sam Hill
Site Admin

Post by Sam Hill » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:56 pm

[quote=""Renandpat""]And when I looked at this on my phone and saw, "Crazy person", I thought of your man Wello Songs as he should be in Detroit for training camp now.[/quote]

I think Wello is still hoping that incessantly tweeting at major sporting goods companies will get him a sponsorship. That league's season should start soon, but it's not like their website tells you any of that.

I don't think Wello is crazy. He's just a guy who won't give up the dream and, unfortunately for him and guys like him, there is no lack of vaporware leagues that prey on guys like him.

As for Brandi, when she starts bringing real timelines and actual human beings into the equation, it gets problematic for her. Now there have to be football players in Toledo two weeks hence and the former NFL player has to actually either play along or blow her cover.

She used to respond to people on another board, but she doesn't even do that anymore. The depth of her delusion is Marianas Trench-level by this point.
Old enough to remember when bashing the ABA was fun.

robster2001
Site Admin

Post by robster2001 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:59 am

#Florida

'Nuff said. :)

Return to “Outdoor Football”