NEBA the Sequel

dmbishop
Site Admin

NEBA the Sequel

Post by dmbishop » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:27 pm

I would say that things have changed after the NEBA failed to complete even it's first exhibition season, but the new league owner is (allegedly) talking about a TV contract with the Hayes Group Network Television (I'm sure that the fact that the new league owner's last name is Hayes is just a coincidence).

Dave

http://nebahayes.stage.basketballshift. ... nds-strong
NEBA BASKETBALL STANDS STRONG DESPITE GROWING PAINS by Nick Garton

The New Era Basketball Association is alive and well. The upstart professional basketball league has survived its exhibition season despite being hit with a storm of adversity. Now, as NEBA makes preparations to launch a full blown national campaign this upcoming Spring, league officials and owners have continued to build on the strong internal structure that has kept NEBA rising.

The establishment of the Board of Governors is a major departure from the way NEBA had previously been run. Under former NEBA President Kevin Williams, decisions were made without the checks and balances provided by an entity like the board. Williams, who was not able to successfully execute his vision for NEBA, is no longer with the company.

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:11 pm

Network television? Is his mother's maiden name Dumont?

dmbishop
Site Admin

Post by dmbishop » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Come on now! Pair that with a good AM radio station and you're set for life!

Dave

robster2001
Site Admin

Post by robster2001 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:35 am

[quote=""dmbishop""]... but the new league owner is (allegedly) talking about a TV contract with the Hayes Group Network Television (I'm sure that the fact that the new league owner's last name is Hayes is just a coincidence).
[/quote]

From Google.com:
No results found for "Hayes Group Network Television".

'Nuff said. :)

Return to “Men's Basketball”