New Era Basketball Association Announces Partnership With The San Antonio Kings

dmbishop
Site Admin

New Era Basketball Association Announces Partnership With The San Antonio Kings

Post by dmbishop » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:56 pm

President of Basketball Operations for the New Era Basketball Association (NEBA) Kevin Williams has announced that the NEBA League is expanding and has added the San Antonio Kings. The Kings are owned by former High School basketball superstar William Manning. Manning started the Kings in 2013 where they were an unaffiliated team before a brief stint with the ABA in 2015. Manning is local product of the San Antonio area and started the Kings organization after going increasingly frustrated with the lack our opportunity for players after college. When asked what prompted him to join up with the NEBA Movement Manning replied “ I love the vision of the NEBA League its similar to my vision when I started the Kings, every team has its own market and the innovation in this league is incredible”, says King.

The San Antonio Kings season begins on Saturday November 14th. The will play all home games at Palo Alto College.The NEBA League was started in 2013 by Kevin Williams and operated under a regional format. In 2016 the NEBA League is playing under a national format for all 20 teams.Sponsorship opportunities are still available for the league and the for the San Antonio Kings. For more information please contact Williammanningcares@gmail.com or http://www.officialneba.com.

Dave

Return to “Men's Basketball”