Minor League Basketball Encyclopedia

PIONEERSFAN101
Site Admin

Minor League Basketball Encyclopedia

Post by PIONEERSFAN101 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:02 am

basketball.indoorfootballencyclopedia.com

My work in progress for cataloging some of the minor league basketball leagues, including everyone's favorite: the ABA! Currently, most everything up for the ABA, IBL, PBL, and NBDL. Work will continue on the TRBL, IBA, and NBL-Canada....

I know USBasket does a good job with player info and some games, but I really find it hard to navigate at times and schedules seem to disappear from time to time....

Next addition which will require help if you're interested.....Venues. Any venue lists for these 500+ teams would be an awesome addition! I have no idea if putting rosters together for every team is doable, but who knows.

BTW, for a year listed under accomplishments, it is the first year of that season. I.e. 2006-2007 season is listed as "2006" not 2007. Schedules are listed from first season to last going top to bottom.

PIONEERSFAN101
Site Admin

Post by PIONEERSFAN101 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:10 am

Nice! I'll add them in moving forward.

Any other big basketball forums where people focus on this stuff? It was a little easier finding Indoor/Arena football communities I feel.

Evad
Site Admin

Post by Evad » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:44 am

Florida Basketball Association needs to be listed as well.

http://thefba.wix.com/fl-bball-assoc

turbocamyes
Site Admin

Post by turbocamyes » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:32 pm

First, my friend, I want to commend you on the amount of work that went to producing your site. Work, and a certain lack of sanity. Second, OSC is pretty much the only home for well-informed, considerate and mostly civil discussions of minor league basketball. And lastly, if you haven’t already contacted Robert Bradley, PM or email me and I’ll send you his email address. His book, The Compendium of Professional Basketball (Second Edition) is the definitive work in the field.

Return to “Men's Basketball”