Funniest email ever!

BCRantzilla
Site Admin

Funniest email ever!

Post by BCRantzilla » Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:55 am

Since this is in the general hockey section I can mention it here. As most of you know, the iihl is supposedly trying to come back for another year. Their website is up and the funniest BS ever seen is on there. However, it isn`t as funny as the email I recieved from the man, the mouth, the legend in his own mind himself, MK, enjoy!
Dear Chris G of Winnipeg, Canada,

It is no wonder you are an unemployed teacher. Please get a good-paying job so it's worth my time and money when I go after you for libel. By the way, libel lawsuit judgments are not dischargeable in Canadian or American courts via bankruptcy protection. That means losing a libel lawsuit to myself or one of our companies would entitle me to 25% of your earnings for life, or until a judgment is paid off.

After reviewing your work history, what a disgrace you are at age 27. No wonder you have so much time on your hands.

You continue to libel myself and the IIHL and you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You manufacture items that simply just did not happen and you are obviously the victim of believing internet gossip from people who have no clue what they are talking about.

Anyone owed money by my Limited Liability Company or my Corporation has been paid, or has been given a time table as to when they will be paid after the closing on our sale agreement for rights to the IIHL. If I was a crook as you suggest, I would file bankruptcy and nobody would get paid. By the way, that wouldn't make me a crook anyway because it's perfectly legal to file bankruptcy and not pay people as so many in business do, especially in the hockey business for some unknown reason. THE FACTS ARE THIS: Family ADvantage Marketing LLC owes under $12,000 in bills and didn't collect $75,400 to handle administrative duties for Xtreme Hockey International Inc, which was unable to collect league dues from member teams.

Why don't you help out some of the creditors owed over a MILLION DOLLARS by others in pro hockey?

I regret ever being nice by listening to you spout off about all your hopes and dreams to become a coach/promoter. I listened to be nice after realizing you were an absolute idiot and absolutely unqualified.

Your garbage on the internet is hurting a lot of people who want to work in hockey or use the IIHL to advance to the AA-level, which more than a dozen players did last season despite how horrible you label the IIHL as being. Your garbage contributed to the damages Joe Kolodziej did in his campaign of lies, libel and slander that have hurt our company's reputation by making us continue wasting time proving facts to people. If anyone belongs in jail, it is you for INTERFERENCE OF BUSINESS OPERATIONS.

It should alarm you that one of your coconspirators is already in jail and another will be there soon if restitution is not made. By the way, nice move distancing yourself from Joe K by ripping him on your web site after plotting online on message boards to find a new web site host. That move gives you an argument to try avoiding conspiracy charges on that one. You are clever or maybe you already have a lawyer after watching what happened to your pal.

You are a joke. I have never done anything illegal in my life and our company will spend whatever is necessary to win libel and slander lawsuits against anyone who suggests otherwise.

Merry Christmas or maybe not. From reading your internet garbage, you are probably a liberal atheist. If not, give me a call and maybe we can chat. My lawyer suggested I offer that to possibly set you straight on a few facts you are so misled on by real criminals. You are a victim in all this for believing what they told you. However, you are a big boy and must be responsible for your actions if we pursue libel actions against you.

As a private correspondence, I hereby request that you honor my wishes not to make any reproduction of this letter via duplication by writing on the internet, postal mail, private mail, e-mail, fascimile or make any comment about it by comment for announcement by broadcast or by a media outlet.

Sincerely,
Mike Killbreath
President, Family ADvantage Marketing LLC
President, Xtreme Hockey International Inc.
This dude should be a comedian as everything he says makes me laugh. I really hope someone, anyone brings this guy down.
And that is all the people need to know!

Return to “General Hockey”