Really

suge night
Site Admin

Really

Post by suge night » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:12 pm

From this sites weekly sports report
the question is this really news? Now while there is a place for the league but they struggled to play last season and clearly have no real operating procedure outside we're playing indoor football, why post any news related to them allow them to play if they do but as for any news following them (no no)

Even their face book page has little to no following 914 and the total entry fee into the league $500, I'm saying let them play but offering them any news even on this site, let them develop some news that's report worthy

I noticed they even mentioned the aba simply why? when a league has as many folding teams and or teams not finishing and in some cases not being anything more than a name, why report.

I'm not knocking the publisher but I do question some of the reporting.

Elite Indoor Football: The EIF, which was a loosely organized 2017 indoor football league featuring the Atlanta Furious and the Southern Steam (Statesboro, GA) as its main teams, now lists four additional new 2018 teams called the Alpha Pack Florida, Georgia Panthers, Central Florida Hurricanes and Memphis Wildcats.

Return to “General Football”