Pacific Association Current And Historical Stadium Map

The Pacific Association (PA) forum
independentbaseball
Site Admin

Pacific Association Current And Historical Stadium Map

Post by independentbaseball » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:55 pm

Here is the updated map of current and historical team stadium locations which have played in the Pacific Association since 2013:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1a0ReHCuPZN8TALu13wodHk19r6E

You are welcome to click any "pin" (map marker) and get any/all of the following:
  • Team website
  • Wikipedia page
  • YouTube videos (click deeper within the content of each pin/map marker)
I also included the Oakland home field of the traveling "East Bay Lumberjacks", and there are articles of interest + YouTube videos assigned to that map marker pin. Please send any suggestions to improve this Map, and please note that I didn't include anything from the 2011-2012 North American League in this particular map. That can be a separate Map if there is enough interest by the fans. Hope that this is helpful in some manner to you.

crixus
Site Admin

Post by crixus » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:47 am

[quote=""independentbaseball""]Here is the updated map of current and historical team stadium locations which have played in the Pacific Association since 2013:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1a0ReHCuPZN8TALu13wodHk19r6E

You are welcome to click any "pin" (map marker) and get any/all of the following:
  • Team website
  • Wikipedia page
  • YouTube videos (click deeper within the content of each pin/map marker)
I also included the Oakland home field of the traveling "East Bay Lumberjacks", and there are articles of interest + YouTube videos assigned to that map marker pin. Please send any suggestions to improve this Map, and please note that I didn't include anything from the 2011-2012 North American League in this particular map. That can be a separate Map if there is enough interest by the fans. Hope that this is helpful in some manner to you.[/quote]

The Pacific Association added two new teams this season. The Napa Silverados and Martinez Clippers which brings the total to eight teams.

Pounder
Site Admin

Post by Pounder » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:35 am

[quote=""crixus""]The Pacific Association added two new teams this season. The Napa Silverados and Martinez Clippers which brings the total to eight teams.[/quote]

Eight? Looks like six... or who’s on hiatus?
Mean Spirited Blogger #107

Return to “PA”