Fun game last night in Omaha

The Fall Experimental Football League (FXFL) forum
kjreid
Site Admin

Fun game last night in Omaha

Post by kjreid » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:50 am

The game was fairly entertaining last night which clearly showed that the kicking game needs lots of work. Blacktips missed two extra points and a field goal and the coach decided not to try a kick that would have been 48 yards. Omaha missed a 56 yard attempt wide left.

I came away from the game really liking Joe Clancy (QB Blacktips), he was very poised in the pocket moving when needed. He throws a very nice ball and had three great back shoulder throws on the sideline (two caught and one dropped).

Sam Hill
Site Admin

Post by Sam Hill » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Extra points are dicey now, as they're snapped from the 17. Not gimmes anymore.
Old enough to remember when bashing the ABA was fun.

Fez
Site Admin

Blacktips

Post by Fez » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:19 pm

I noticed the Blacktips roster isn't listed on the FXFL website (the other teams are there). Is it going to change for every game?
Subscribe to Dayton Pro Sports Daily News: http://paper.li/f-1313642591

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:45 pm

[quote=""Fez""]I noticed the Blacktips roster isn't listed on the FXFL website (the other teams are there). Is it going to change for every game?[/quote]

http://www.fxfl.com/blacktips-roster/

4th&long
Site Admin

Post by 4th&long » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:25 am

[quote=""kjreid""]The game was fairly entertaining last night which clearly showed that the kicking game needs lots of work. Blacktips missed two extra points and a field goal and the coach decided not to try a kick that would have been 48 yards. Omaha missed a 56 yard attempt wide left.

I came away from the game really liking Joe Clancy (QB Blacktips), he was very poised in the pocket moving when needed. He throws a very nice ball and had three great back shoulder throws on the sideline (two caught and one dropped).[/quote]

Sounds like a good show, how was the attendance do you think?

Return to “FXFL”