TRBL adding teams

The Tobacco Road Basketball League (TRBL) forum
Dan K
Site Admin

TRBL adding teams

Post by Dan K » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:04 pm

The TRBL [www.trblproball.com] has added new teams called the Orange County Revolt (Hillsborough, NC) and the All American Ballers (Fayetteville, NC). I guess the Ballers replace the Fayetteville Crossover, since their logo no longer appears on the team list. Another new team logo is that of the Burlington (NC) Legends.

LightningMan
Site Admin

Post by LightningMan » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:02 pm

I'll take advantage of this thread to announce my "retirement" as an unaffiliated observer of minor league basketball. I was retained by the TRBL recently in an official capacity and as a league official I believe it is best that any presence by me here be only in an official capacity.

I can say in said official capacity that the Fayetteville Crossover has gone to another league. The TRBL is excited to welcome these new teams however and believes this could very well be the most exciting TRBL season ever.

zeke41
Site Admin

Post by zeke41 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:57 pm

[quote=""LightningMan""]I'll take advantage of this thread to announce my "retirement" as an unaffiliated observer of minor league basketball. I was retained by the TRBL recently in an official capacity and as a league official I believe it is best that any presence by me here be only in an official capacity.

I can say in said official capacity that the Fayetteville Crossover has gone to another league. The TRBL is excited to welcome these new teams however and believes this could very well be the most exciting TRBL season ever.[/quote]

Good for you LightningMan. Sounds exciting. I need to check in with our extended TRBL family. Tell them I said hello!
http://www.thecrossoverbasketball.com
http://www.flighthoops.com
http://www.iamsecond.com

"What do your daily actions say about the pursuit of your dreams?"

"Our Dreams are the roadmap that God uses to get us to where He intends for us to be!"

"When I stand before God at the end of my life
I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'"

"Delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart."
--- Psalm 37:4

JamesCTaylor-TRBL
Site Admin

Post by JamesCTaylor-TRBL » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:31 pm

[quote=""zeke41""]Good for you LightningMan. Sounds exciting. I need to check in with our extended TRBL family. Tell them I said hello![/quote]
Will do, Mark. This is my new "official" handle here, BTW.

PrimeTimeplayers1991
Site Admin

Jt

Post by PrimeTimeplayers1991 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:08 am

You know I'm happy for you and glad your doing what I thought you should have been doing 3 years ago. We will stay in touch for sure even though we have moved on.

Dan K
Site Admin

Post by Dan K » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:49 pm

The TRBL team list now has the Burlington (NC) Knights (originally the Legends), Robeson County (NC) Showstoppers and Certified Winston-Salem (NC) as possible 2014-15 teams. Sanctioned 2014 opponents called the Triangle Stealth and Triad Heat are now referred to as the Raleigh Stealth and High Point Heat.

Return to “TRBL”