PIFL League Website is Up and Running

The Professional Indoor Football League (PIFL) forum
sportznut
Site Admin

Post by sportznut » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:02 pm

I wished he would have taken it, atleast 3500 dollars that the SIFL still owes me from my last season, 2010. that was ALL i was worried about but apparently that was not even a consideration in the sell off of the SIFL, to get enough to pay off the past debts he incurred and put it to bed........

Dec 1st is coming fast. That was the last deadline to finish paying me out, from TH himself. Glad i wasnt counting on getting this cause i surely do not see it happening. So much for as God is my witness i will have you paid by Dec 1!
Last edited by sportznut on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Changes.... they are a coming......

BananaCat
Site Admin

Post by BananaCat » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:16 pm

[quote=""sportznut""]I wished he would have taken it, atleast 3500 dollars that the SIFL still owes me from my last season, 2010. that was ALL i was worried about but apparently that was not even a consideration in the sell off of the SIFL, to get enough to pay off the past debts he incurred and put it to bed........

Dec 1st is coming fast. That was the last deadline to finish paying me out, from TH himself. Glad i wasnt counting on getting this cause i surely do not see it happening. So much for as God is my witness i will have you paid by Dec 1![/quote]
Sorry to hear that. I'm not surprised though.
Indoor Football Forum .com

Indoor Football Forum
on Facebook and Twitter

Live Scores
on Twitter and Facebook

Trish_lvs_Baltimore
Site Admin

Post by Trish_lvs_Baltimore » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:42 am

[quote=""sportznut""]I wished he would have taken it, atleast 3500 dollars that the SIFL still owes me from my last season, 2010. that was ALL i was worried about but apparently that was not even a consideration in the sell off of the SIFL, to get enough to pay off the past debts he incurred and put it to bed........

Dec 1st is coming fast. That was the last deadline to finish paying me out, from TH himself. Glad i wasnt counting on getting this cause i surely do not see it happening. So much for as God is my witness i will have you paid by Dec 1![/quote]Sorry for the bad experience, SportsNut
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. Founded 1908.
The First and Always The Finest

sportznut
Site Admin

Post by sportznut » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:59 am

Again, other then not getting finished payed.. I had the time of my life and walked away knowing that I gave it my best, even hindered as we were.
Changes.... they are a coming......

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:47 am

[quote=""sportznut""]I had the time of my life[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ5Z1wvxba0

You walked right into it. Couldn't resist.
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:27 pm

I am here to contend that Sportznut was actually paid in a way that's far better than the $3,500 he was owed. Check out the following graphic for proof:

http://consumerist.com/enhanced-buzz-68 ... 1160-7.jpg

For the record, I am Christian. But people like this do make us all look bad.
What are you doing here?

jerry101jlh
Site Admin

Post by jerry101jlh » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:38 pm

I contend that if we took just the little guy, those who worked for leagues and teams, not sponsors, not players, just employees that had a passion for the game and we're stiffed on what was owed them, add it all up and I'll bet we could have one great Christmas! Just 'Nut and myself we're up around 8K. Anyone else have money owed and want to add to the Christmas budget?

Return to “PIFL”