Corpus to the UIFL

The Lone Star Football League (LSFL) forum
chuckyman
Site Admin

Corpus to the UIFL

Post by chuckyman » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:41 pm

I guess Dittman decided to pick up his ball and go elsewhere once again.

http://uiflfootball.com/uifl-announces-new-expansion-team-in-corpus-christi-tx/

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:18 pm

This joke is getting funnier all the time.

Trish_lvs_Baltimore
Site Admin

Post by Trish_lvs_Baltimore » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:57 pm

I guess this answers my question from the UIFL thread:
^^why on earth would CC leave the LSFL? Is Dittman doing this outta' spite???
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. Founded 1908.
The First and Always The Finest

chuckyman
Site Admin

Post by chuckyman » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Dittman earned alot of bad karma last season unpaid players and coaches, player nearly getting evicted because of what he wasn't doing as an owner. I guess the LSFL just had enough and he thinks he won't have to spend much over in the UIFL

treyingeorgia
Site Admin

Post by treyingeorgia » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:40 am

Guy's you wouldn't believe the crap he pulled throughout the year. Chuck said it best in the earlier post. He won't/ hasn't return calls, emails nothing; so, they had no choice but to terminate the relationship if that's what you want to call it.

All the owners in the league who I've met are a great group of people and are trying their best to put a good solid product on the field and without someone like CD there will be less drama and headaches to be concerned with. ( of course I never met CD when I flew out for the Bounty Bowl and Championship Game- heck the man was never on any of the conference calls that I was invited to be on ).

..right now the league is in meetings through tomorrow so stay tuned for news and update's. I'll get them up on the website as they send them to me.

Trey

chuckyman
Site Admin

Post by chuckyman » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Exactly Trey it had man didn't own up to his responsibilities all season. If you looked at facbook. you would see instances where his own players were paying for the gas for the road trips. The man had to go for the sake of the league and I think him and Haines will make great bed fellows lol.

treyingeorgia
Site Admin

Post by treyingeorgia » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Chuck you wouldn't believe some of the crap he pulled this past season and I was on the outside looking in. Yea you are right about him and Haynes- I wonder who screws over who first...LOL

I am surprised he found a league to join- he was turned down by quite a few... the UIFL must have been desperate for a foothold in Texas though I want to see him make it through a season without a player revolt... those are some pretty long bus ride's awaiting him. I never realized Texas is so damn big- I remember chatting with one of the reps for the Venom on a bus ride to Corpus Christi for a game--18hrs on a bus nonstop...

... and he is going to play in the UIFL. WOW- 24+hr bus rides, 3 and 4 state's over... that is going to be mind boggling to say the least!!!

Trey

treyingeorgia
Site Admin

Post by treyingeorgia » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:30 pm

...alright guys I have removed the CC Hammerheads and RGV Magic officially from the league and team website's. I know everyone already knew, I just had to wait from the head honcho to give me the word to remove them and she just emailed me about an hour ago.

Stay tuned to www.texaslsfl.com for news and new announcements..

Trey

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:58 pm

You forgot one...
http://www.texaslsfl.com/league-directo ... ctory.html

Dittman. Pfft.

All of this has happened before. All of this will happen again.
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

Return to “LSFL”