Not good: NALL going to court

The North American Lacrosse League (NALL) forum
SignGuyDino
Site Admin

Not good: NALL going to court

Post by SignGuyDino » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:54 pm

//www.oursportscentral.com/service ... id=4338465

I feel so bad that Charlotte is involved in this. I was hoping this league would work to hopefully get some smaller cities along the east coast in 2013 to link up with these start-ups.

I also feel bad for Phil Evans, who I have a lot of respect for. Apparently he's not with the league anymore? (EDIT: I checked into it. Boy, was I out of the loop. He was let go last September.)

It's much better for a league to play a season, do everything it was was supposed to do, and then go under than for this to happen.

This is not good at all.
Last edited by SignGuyDino on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Never make anyone a priority that makes you an option.

robster2001
Site Admin

Post by robster2001 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:54 pm

The question is, who is actually operating under the NALL banner?

Yesterday, "the NALL" fired Anthony Caruso.

Today, "the NALL" announced that Caruso was suing the "dissident owners" (presumably, those who fired him yesterday).

Given that, I think we can assume that the NALL won't be happening any time soon.

wellington
Site Admin

Post by wellington » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:45 pm

[quote=""robster2001""]

Given that, I think we can assume that the NALL won't be happening any time soon.[/quote]

Sam Hill
Site Admin

Post by Sam Hill » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:38 am

Apparently the Kentucky team played someone called the Jersey Jesters last night at Freedom Hall and beat them 19-7 or something.

Man, that Tony Chase must be the unluckiest guy in the world, to keep having these bad leagues just pop up all around him while he's trying to do the right thing.
Old enough to remember when bashing the ABA was fun.

Return to “NALL”