Central Florida Vipers

The Ultimate Indoor Football League (UIFL) forum
arenapro36
Site Admin

Central Florida Vipers

Post by arenapro36 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:39 pm

FB Friends and Fans We are proud to announce the Independent Partnership Games with some of the best teams in the U.I.F.L. The Following game schedule will be played as Outer league games to gain exposure for our developing players at the pro indoor football level.Schedule:April 1st, 2013 Missouri MonstersApril 13, 2013 Florida TarponsApril 28, 2013 Lakeland RaidersMay 25, 2013 Florida TarponsMore Dates soon to be Announced with other Great U.I.F.L. Teams.

Im thinking this is the same team as the Sarasota Thunder/palmbeach phantoms
I found this on the central florida vipers Facebook page

50 Yard Fan
Site Admin

Post by 50 Yard Fan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:58 am

[quote=""arenapro36""]FB Friends and Fans We are proud to announce the Independent Partnership Games with some of the best teams in the U.I.F.L. The Following game schedule will be played as Outer league games to gain exposure for our developing players at the pro indoor football level.Schedule:April 1st, 2013 Missouri MonstersApril 13, 2013 Florida TarponsApril 28, 2013 Lakeland RaidersMay 25, 2013 Florida TarponsMore Dates soon to be Announced with other Great U.I.F.L. Teams.

Im thinking this is the same team as the Sarasota Thunder/palmbeach phantoms
I found this on the central florida vipers Facebook page[/quote]

That was posted back on December 13, 2012, there have been no posts since. I think reality set in for the person trying to start the team and the team is dead. The AIFL Chattahoochee Valley Vipers have since posted they will be play the 2 April games, the April 13th game is verses the Georgia Rampage (Lakeland is playing in Corpus Christi on April 12th).
The AIFL Windy City Hitmen are play the April 1st game verses the Monsters.

Trish_lvs_Baltimore
Site Admin

Post by Trish_lvs_Baltimore » Fri May 03, 2013 2:05 pm

This is truly a joke of a league. It needs to be shut down.........permanently!!!
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. Founded 1908.
The First and Always The Finest

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Sat May 04, 2013 5:50 am

[quote=""Trish_lvs_Baltimore""]This is truly a joke of a league. It needs to be shut down.........permanently!!![/quote]

Come on you hater. You're denying these people the opportunity to create a truly great sports organization. Don't you know that under capitalized franchises can succeed without marketing and advertising ONLY if haters on the internet would dry up.

BTW: To some of these minor league owners, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you.

Return to “UIFL”