2013 nabl season???

The North Amerian League (NAL) forum
nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:42 am

[quote=""Colonel""]Mr. Marshall - can I take a minute of your time -- he says - no - I don't talk to fans during the ballgame -- I said - OK - how about after -- he said I doubt if you have anything to say that would make sense ....[/quote]

He doesn't get the Mark Cuban Memorial Fan Friendly Award.

Colonel
Site Admin

Schedule change

Post by Colonel » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Despite calling Hawai'i and Maui and trying to get the schedule fixed -- Mike Marshall has won -- the schedule is set and will not change (according to him) -- so according to his Hawai'i schedule - Hawai'i plays the Peoria Chiefs (a class A team in IL) and the Goodyear Gators (an under 14 year old team in Goodyear, AZ) -- but the latest change in the Freedom League (whom I do think they really were going to play) --- how now bowed out of any/all future games with the Pacific Association. I am sure that it was punishment for Mr. Marshall's great patience and kindness to fans.

AZdev
Site Admin

Pacifics change schedule

Post by AZdev » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Colonel, Marshall says the schedule will not change?? The other day, the Pacifics altered their entire remaining schedule except for a 6 game home and away series with Vallejo Aug. 13 through Aug. 18. Everything else has been scrapped or rescheduled with new dates and some new opponents! It looks like the Peoria and Goodyear teams are not playing in San Rafael afterall. I'm curious whether that comes from the Pac Association or Freedom League or both. The Pacifics have replaced those with more home games against East Bay Lumberjacks and another series with Hawaii and Maui, which is now scheduled for the exact dates that Maui and Hawaii are scheduled to play down in Arizona!! AZ appears to be not happening at all. Was going to go to a few of those, oh well. So much for their interleague plans. One curious thing is that the Prescott team, the Federals have been rescheduled and will actually play in San Rafael this season. I'm thinking that the Federals could be taken by the Pac Association next season. With a small ballpark and small town feel they might be more inline with S.Rafael and Vallejo.The Vallejo Admirals schedule does not reflect any of these changes yet, but I bet it will at some point.

Colonel
Site Admin

Freedom League and PA

Post by Colonel » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:55 pm

Thanks

As one who lives in Tempe, Arizona, but who lived in Hawai'i for years - I would like to see both of these leagues make it.

Freedom League's posted schedule (today) ends on July 31st --- but I suspect that is part of their continuing issue of not paying anybody to update their website.

The Admirals Schedule has not changed (on line -all year) they still show that they are playing the Peoria Chiefs (who play in IL) and the Goodyear Gators (an under 14 year old team in Goodyear) -- but their facebook account and other sites seem to indicate differently.

Mike Marshall told me I was wrong about the schedule and that he and the team had it right and it was not going to change. I tried to point out to him that he was at a changed game while saying this but he told me to leave.

Colonel
Site Admin

Post by Colonel » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:08 am

New Year!!!! Hopefully this league will continue to impove (could not be any worse) and I get to see them play this year.... am hoping....

Colonel
Site Admin

2014 Season

Post by Colonel » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:01 pm

Looks like the league will be going forward (Pacific Association) -- however, sadly, the two Hawai'i teams will NOT play in 2014,,,, thank you for trying Mr. Young and hope you will consider setting up a new Hawai'ian league - perhaps playing on each of the Islands and perhaps playing with a few Japanese teams... but thanks for trying

Return to “NAL”