Ask the Shadow

The Continental Basketball League (IBL) forum
LightningMan
Site Admin

Ask the Shadow

Post by LightningMan » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:59 am

The Shadow really wants to answer your criticisms and so, at my suggestion, he's going to read in any given week questions you post here and address them on the show. So let him have it. Seriously. I've been on the show a few times and I will hold him to this.

" The Shadow"
Site Admin

Post by " The Shadow" » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:26 am

[quote=""LightningMan""]The Shadow really wants to answer your criticisms and so, at my suggestion, he's going to read in any given week questions you post here and address them on the show. So let him have it. Seriously. I've been on the show a few times and I will hold him to this.[/quote]

Let's do it!!

" The Shadow"
Site Admin

Post by " The Shadow" » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:23 pm

[quote=""LightningMan""]The Shadow really wants to answer your criticisms and so, at my suggestion, he's going to read in any given week questions you post here and address them on the show. So let him have it. Seriously. I've been on the show a few times and I will hold him to this.[/quote]

Any questions for Joe(ABA) Newman, post them on here and i will ask him! Would like for you folks to come on show and ask him yourself!! Tonight at 7pm est. Or http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cbl

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 am

OK. I'll ask.
What evil does lurk in the heart of men?

" The Shadow"
Site Admin

Post by " The Shadow" » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:47 am

[quote=""nksports""]ok. I'll ask.
What evil does lurk in the heart of men?[/quote]

i can't believe we had joe newman on show and no one from message boards called to ask joe a question! Unbelievable!!

ABARedWhiteBlue
Site Admin

Post by ABARedWhiteBlue » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 am

[quote="" The Shadow""]i can't believe we had joe newman on show and no one from message boards called to ask joe a question! Unbelievable!![/quote]

I wasn't home until after your show aired, but based upon the many radio interviews Joe has done thru the years, his answers, attitude and company line are pretty predictable....

Will the interview be archived for listening after the fact? Would love to see if, after 10 years of failure, he has finally seen the light, and has stopped his habitual over-promise/under-deliver management style.....

Thanks!
Proud to be "Mean-spirited blogger #10K" ;)
And we believe it is better to have critics and people who care than not to have interest at all. Joe Newman 6/30/05
I never said the ABA had the greatest numbers regarding retention of teams. OldSchoolBaller (neither did we :rolleyes: )
The ABA has tarnished minor league professional basketball throughout this country Ed Krinsky 2/15/06
We are now making some adjustments to our schedule - Joe Newman 10/9/08 in perpetuity

" The Shadow"
Site Admin

Post by " The Shadow" » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:23 am

[QUOTE=ABARedWhiteBlue;156583]I wasn't home until after your show aired, but based upon the many radio interviews Joe has done thru the years, his answers, attitude and company line are pretty predictable....

Will the interview be archived for listening after the fact? Would love to see if, after 10 years of failure, he has finally seen the light, and has stopped his habitual over-promise/under-deliver management style.....

Thanks![QUOTE
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cbl/2011/0 ... in-the-cbl

" The Shadow"
Site Admin

This week in the cbl

Post by " The Shadow" » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Tonight This week in the CBL we will be joined by James Shutz commissioner of the ACPBL! Join us tonight at 7pm est. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cbl or call 646-915-8621 Tuesday's at 7pm.

Return to “CBL”