Ticket Prices for Dallas

The ArenaFootball1 (AF1) forum.
peculiarmetal
Site Admin

Ticket Prices for Dallas

Post by peculiarmetal » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:39 pm

Just curious about ticket prices everywhere. Seems I can get season tickets for the Battlwings at the same cost for two Dallas tickets for comparable seating. Not that I'm saying Dallas' prices are completely out the box or unreasonable. However, I would say the choice of venue definitely impacted that cost.

NatePreds05
Site Admin

Post by NatePreds05 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Market costs and costs of living also affect ticket prices. Plus Dallas Season ticket map on their website is incomplete as it does not show season ticket prices for the upper bowl. Just be happy they aren't as high as Dallas Desperados season tickets were.

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Dallas fans have been saying tickets are much cheaper than the Desperados. The ACC isn't built as an upper and lower bowl, it's got several levels. The The roof level seats should be pretty inexpensive. ;)

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:35 am

Speaking of Dallas................

Orlando Predators signed Colston Weatherington!

EEK! :eek:

peculiarmetal
Site Admin

Post by peculiarmetal » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:07 am

[quote=""Caballo Diablo""]Dallas fans have been saying tickets are much cheaper than the Desperados. The ACC isn't built as an upper and lower bowl, it's got several levels. The The roof level seats should be pretty inexpensive. ;) [/quote]

But not as cheap as the seats in my living room watching Versus...and no oxygen required! lol. Well, if that really happens anyway. But seriously, I think the cheapest seats are $20 per game....and decent seats are $35 per game. Either way....it's much cheaper than the NFL I suppose.

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:38 pm

[quote=""peculiarmetal""]But not as cheap as the seats in my living room watching Versus...and no oxygen required! lol. Well, if that really happens anyway. But seriously, I think the cheapest seats are $20 per game....and decent seats are $35 per game. Either way....it's much cheaper than the NFL I suppose.[/quote]
I prefer not to watch the 50 yard game in my living room. You need to be up close and personal to experience it. Tv isn't that much better than the computer for this sport.

Versus doesn't have a good national footprint. You need a network that's carried by more broadcast companies in smaller markets. Even the ones that offer it you're paying more for a different package so it wasn't free.

The 100 yd game is better on TV than in person. The most expensive ticket still isn't close and you end up watching most of it on either TV or big screen around the stadium.

peculiarmetal
Site Admin

Post by peculiarmetal » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:06 pm

[quote=""Caballo Diablo""]I prefer not to watch the 50 yard game in my living room. You need to be up close and personal to experience it. Tv isn't that much better than the computer for this sport.

Versus doesn't have a good national footprint. You need a network that's carried by more broadcast companies in smaller markets. Even the ones that offer it you're paying more for a different package so it wasn't free.

The 100 yd game is better on TV than in person. The most expensive ticket still isn't close and you end up watching most of it on either TV or big screen around the stadium.[/quote]

Well, I have Versus where I am and it comes with my U-Verse package that includes the NFL channel, etc. In other words, I was already paying for the station anyway. So, I'll be able to see it. That being said, I will agree that this is a great sport to see live. Very electric atmosphere. I saw several Voo Doo games when I was still living in New Orleans. We had really good attendance too. I think something like 5th or 6th best in the league if I remember correctly. Great pre-game and half time shows too. I'll be going to both a few Shreveport and Dallas games. But I can't go to all of my home team's games, so it'll be nice to have a way to view them.

Return to “AF1”