Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:31 pm

What, no confidence in the af2 teams?

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:34 pm

[quote=""indoor fan""]Early prediction:

Tampa Bay Storm vs Arizona Rattlers in AF1 Championship Game[/quote]
Spokane has a knack for winning consistently. Marcum hasnt won diddly in years. I see no change occuring. Spokane is the fav to win the National Division. And nothing that convinces Tulsa won't be masters of the American Div either.

NatePreds05
Site Admin

Post by NatePreds05 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:53 pm

[quote=""Bruiser""]Spokane has a knack for winning consistently. Marcum hasnt won diddly in years. I see no change occuring. Spokane is the fav to win the National Division. And nothing that convinces Tulsa won't be masters of the American Div either.[/quote]

What Bruiser, no confidence in your hometown Honensee-coached Chicago Rush? I thought every fan thinks their team should be in the title game.

I think it will be Arizona vs. Orlando, but then again I am a Predator fan, so call me a homer.

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:39 pm

[quote=""NatePreds05""]What Bruiser, no confidence in your hometown Honensee-coached Chicago Rush? I thought every fan thinks their team should be in the title game.

I think it will be Arizona vs. Orlando, but then again I am a Predator fan, so call me a homer.[/quote]
The differences between wanting it to be and reality are not lost on this old man. Sure I would love to have a blind faith confidence in the new Rush, however Ho's tenure in Peoria leaves me disenchanted about his ability to motivate guys only making a few hundred bucks a game.

Spokane, Tulsa and some of the other former af2 teams seem to have unlocked the secret of infusing a winning chemistry into their programs. So until further notice the dudes that win and win consistently have the edge.

Return to “AF1”