I got the next league name for jerry its not afl1 but afl11 with chapter in between!

The ArenaFootball1 (AF1) forum.
raidermac10
Site Admin

I got the next league name for jerry its not afl1 but afl11 with chapter in between!

Post by raidermac10 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:10 am

If you poor mallard afl1 owners think that all jerrys creditors are just going to forgive him and let him run the same entity with just a different name!!!!i got some swamp land for you too!!!it is shameful what he has tried to cover up with loopholes in the law !!but know this !!!as we speak they are grouping the lawyers together to run the biggest counter play for that bankrupt redheaded stepchild he created ,has ever seen!!!!! Afl1 owners better hang on to your underwear!!!good lord! The swami has spoken!!!

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Somehow raidermac makes the IFL look really bad every time he posts. Is he really a representation of what the IFL is all about? He helps our argument everytime he posts.

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:51 pm

[quote=""indoor fan""]Somehow raidermac makes the IFL look really bad every time he posts. Is he really a representation of what the IFL is all about? He helps our argument everytime he posts.[/quote]
Mac's rants balance your equally biased and bizarre posts. So I see it as being even-steven now.

BTW, any one looking for a supply of snap-out-of-it pills at a nice price, PM me. BWahahahaaaa.

NatePreds05
Site Admin

Post by NatePreds05 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:14 pm

[quote=""raidermac10""]If you poor mallard afl1 owners think that all jerrys creditors are just going to forgive him and let him run the same entity with just a different name!!!!i got some swamp land for you too!!!it is shameful what he has tried to cover up with loopholes in the law !!but know this !!!as we speak they are grouping the lawyers together to run the biggest counter play for that bankrupt redheaded stepchild he created ,has ever seen!!!!! Afl1 owners better hang on to your underwear!!!good lord! The swami has spoken!!![/quote]

Do you have any valid proof that Jerry Kurz is a bad businessman or bad commissioner? What loopholes in the law is he covering up? What bankrupt red headed stepchild has he created?

Jerry Kurz was in charge of the af2 which was a stable and mildly successful league while the AFL ran high debts and killed itself under the leadership of David Baker.

And those creditors are all the owners in AF1, as each has paid 1/15th of what the league paid for the AFL's assets. I don't think these owners could be "fooled".

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:27 pm

[quote=""Bruiser""]Mac's rants balance your equally biased and bizarre posts. So I see it as being even-steven now.

BTW, any one looking for a supply of snap-out-of-it pills at a nice price, PM me. BWahahahaaaa.[/quote]

Is stating that the NFL and AFL have more talent than the IFL bizarre???

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:46 pm

This sport needs an enema.
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:47 pm

[quote=""NatePreds05""] I don't think these owners could be "fooled".[/quote]

We've been hearing that for over 20 years.

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:45 pm

To paraphrase

Nothing in the sport looks different to me ... The parting on the left is now the parting on the right.

So... I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around me
Pick up my netbook and play
Just like yesterday
And get on my knees and pray
Cause We DID get fooled again
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

BananaCat
Site Admin

Post by BananaCat » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:50 am

[quote=""daytonadan""]This sport needs an enema.[/quote]
Nice use of a Jack Nicholson "Joker" quote.

Discovery Channel's Man vs Wild crazy person shows on youtube how an enema can save your life on a raft in the ocean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtIG4TuVnvg I wonder if he faked it for tv purposes or actually did it. Lie back and think of England?...okaaaay.
Indoor Football Forum .com

Indoor Football Forum
on Facebook and Twitter

Live Scores
on Twitter and Facebook

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 am

[quote=""BananaCat""]Nice use of a Jack Nicholson "Joker" quote.
[/quote]
...and plagerizing Mr. Townshend. Typical indoor shenanigans.
Even though he feins he's better than all this, you call tell Dan belongs among us. :cool:

Return to “AF1”