Dont drink jerry,s koolaid ifl is the premiere league!

The ArenaFootball1 (AF1) forum.
raidermac10
Site Admin

Dont drink jerry,s koolaid ifl is the premiere league!

Post by raidermac10 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:43 am

This has got to stop cant watch him pull out the smoke and mirrors again!!!the whole business model concept that bankrupted the afl is up to his old tricks again !!!trying to proclaim he is the league and the players are leaps and bounds better in talent!!!by paying a whooping 175 dollars a game more then the ifl!! Before he was paying players 50,000 dollars a game more then the ifl and the plain truth was we could've beat that leagues teams with guys that made 200 a game and he knows it!!! Example 1 rochester raiders had a player for 200 dollars a game 3 years ago in the cifl that was maybe the 3rd or 4th best d lineman on my team by the name of rob schroeder and the afl picked him up and he made the afl,s all rookie 1st team or how about this last year when a sub level 6 team league "the cifl" had one team the chicago slaughter that picked up pretty much the whole chicago rush afl football team when it folded in the afl,including afl,s mvp quarterback russ mitchka and all arena league wide reciever eddie sippio along with a whole starting afl cast they went to the championship game and played an on the verge of bankruptcy fort wayne freedom team and had to go into overtime to barley beat them and win the 6 team leagues powder puff trophy!!!my point is the talent of the afl was the same as the ifl period!!!and this slap stick watered down verson of the afl! Where jerry sales pitch was 2 tiers and when no one bites put all the tiers together so jerry can get payed which is really the ultimate goal!!forget about league and strength integrety that was so important back in september and these mallard duck owners bit like largmouths thinkin this was the glory days where fans were oblivious to real talent anyway!! And go with the david baker motto the bigger the lie the more believable it is!!! We play in big cities they will assume were better!!its all just crap!!!afl1 just needs to take a snap out of it pill and stop professing your the big league when your just the big lie!!!!!bring it on !!!i for one will play any of your team,s anywhere and stop this nonsense!! Oh by the way we play outdoor football indoors not football on mars were 3 men are in motion an you can make bankshots off the nets!! Oh by the way just ask a guy named fred jackson of the buffalo bills how an ifl player performs in the nfl!!the swami has spoken!

Minor League Man
Site Admin

Post by Minor League Man » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:05 am

^Whoa whoa whoa. Easy on the exclamation points, por favor.
Proud to be a veteran of these boards for the last 5 years...

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Kickoff must be close - welcome back Mac!!!!!

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:24 pm

"The talent of the AFL was the same as the IFL, period"

Wow!!! This quote, I restated with proper punctuation, should stand alone as the knowledge of what diehard IFL fans have of the indoor game. Although, I guess it is better than the other knucklehead who said the IFL and the NFL have the same talent level. Hahahaha.

As concluded earlier, the IFL is much closer in talent to the AIFA, than the AF1. And was nowhere near the talent level of the AFL (or NFL).

AF1 kicks off in April. Here is the hierarchy of the 50 yard game professional leagues:

1. AF1
2. IFL
3. AIFA
4. CIFL
5. SIFL

raidermac10
Site Admin

dear delusional indoor fan!!!

Post by raidermac10 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:50 pm

yeah i will agree with you about the hierarchy of indoor football cause you said it!!! "SNAP OUT OF IT" go back to fanasy land and tell molther goose and peter pan i said hi!!!! i will take my team to the closest afl1 team and play them period !!!which i think is bernie kosars cleveland gladiators and i will beat them by 3 tds at least!!!now what!!!!the challenge for the preseason game is there !!!now lets see if they call!!!! Im sure i will hear crickets cause they know i will pull their pants down in front of the nation!!!! by the way i never said our ifl ranks up there with our beloved nfl , then my friend i would be in your delusional company!!!!

raidermac10
Site Admin

how have you been caballo! welcome home!

Post by raidermac10 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:56 pm

good to see your on the right side this time!!!! must be football season!!!

raidermac10
Site Admin

And as for our talent bieng close to the aifa!

Post by raidermac10 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 pm

IN 2008 WHEN WE WERE THINKIN ABOUT JOINING THE AIFA ME AND MY PARTNER PAYED THE 12000 DOLLARS TO SET UP 2 AIFA GAMES WITH TWO OF THERE TOP PLAYOFF TEAMS WHICH NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT WAS CRAZY FOR THAT LEAGUE TO INTERUPT THEIR SEASON AND LET US PLAY ERIE RIVERRATS AND THE LOADED BALTIMORE TEAM THEY BROUGHT THE NEXT WEEK BUT AS WE ALL KNOW MINK WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY AND THEY WANTED OUR FRANCHIZE IN THIER LEAGUE REALLY BAD!!WE JUST FINISHED A TWO YEAR UNDEFEATED 26 game WIN STREAK IN THE CIFL!! ANY way HERE IS YOU ANSWER !WE BEAT ERIE BY 50 WITH OUR SECOND STRING IN HALF THE GAME AND BALTIMORE BY 30 THE NEXT WEEK AND THE ONLY REASON WE WERE CLOSER IN THAT GAME IS CAUSE MINK BROUGHT HIS REFS INSISTING THAT WE WERE PLAYING AN ILLEGAL DEFENSE AND HAD THEM SHOWER US WITH 27 FLAGS IN THE FIRST HALF TILL I INSISTED A SPLIT CREW OF OUR REFS AND THEIR REFS HAD TO BE USED IN THE SECOND HALF OR I WOULDNT CONSIDOR HIS LEAGUE!!! AND WE WENT ON TO WAX THAT TEAM TOO SO IN CONCLUSION THERE GOES YOUR STATEMENT OF IFL TEAMS BIENG EQUAL TO AFIA TEams!!!!

NatePreds05
Site Admin

Post by NatePreds05 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:54 pm

I think raidermacs numbers are a little off too. 1000-200 = 800 not 175. Plus I don't think a team that never got over 3000 attendance a game, plans on playing at a fairgrounds arena in 2010, and has a mixed past can criticize the AF1. Plus you fail to mention that in the season you played the AIFA teams was the same season your team QUIT a league (though the CIFL says they kicked you out or suspended you) before the end of the season. Your team owners also said they would play other indoor football league winners that year but those games never happened. So I don't think your team is a model for franchises to follow.

Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Somebody needs to make a New Year's resolution to cut back on the crack.

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:36 pm

[quote=""NatePreds05""]I think raidermacs numbers are a little off too. 1000-200 = 800 not 175. Plus I don't think a team that never got over 3000 attendance a game, plans on playing at a fairgrounds arena in 2010, and has a mixed past can criticize the AF1. Plus you fail to mention that in the season you played the AIFA teams was the same season your team QUIT a league (though the CIFL says they kicked you out or suspended you) before the end of the season. Your team owners also said they would play other indoor football league winners that year but those games never happened. So I don't think your team is a model for franchises to follow.[/quote]

I think raidermac is a "little off", himself.

Return to “AF1”