Dont drink jerry,s koolaid ifl is the premiere league!

The ArenaFootball1 (AF1) forum.
Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Ha, Mac ur silly. Like the great Gorilla Monsoon used to exclaim, "You're a mountain of misinformation."

Not only have you butchered (Michna) or incorrectly referenced (Eddie Sippio?) player names, I do believe your IFL allows more motion than Arena does. In addition, there was no overtime required for the CIFL championship game last season.
http://www.thestatguys.com/CIFL/2009/CHI0627.HTM
Lordy how I wish that 2009 Slaughter team could go stormtroopin through the IFL this season. But no such luck, I suppose Chicago will simply put together a respectable bunch that will still clobber the majority of these IFL "real football" posers.

Although I do agree with your assessment on ol' Uncle Jerry and his AF1. He's no better than his arena predecessor and appears to just be looking out for #1.

I so enjoy when your blood pressure gets going Mac. Looking forward to watching your face turn beat red as ur head pops like a ripe pimple here in Chicago after the Slaughter clobbers ur Raiduhs. See you in about seven weeks. :cool:

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:48 pm

[quote=""NatePreds05""]I think raidermacs numbers are a little off too. 1000-200 = 800 not 175.[/quote]
umm, that's also misleading. How many players per team will make $1,000 per game? I'm only looking for above the table numbers - lol
Won't most of the roster be at $400 over the counter?

And wouldn't the $200 be for losing every game? I guess he averaged it out to a .500 team. ;)

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:50 pm

[quote=""raidermac10""]good to see your on the right side this time!!!! must be football season!!![/quote]

I've always been on the right side!!!!! :D

NatePreds05
Site Admin

Post by NatePreds05 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:08 pm

[quote=""Caballo Diablo""]umm, that's also misleading. How many players per team will make $1,000 per game? I'm only looking for above the table numbers - lol
Won't most of the roster be at $400 over the counter?

And wouldn't the $200 be for losing every game? I guess he averaged it out to a .500 team. ;) [/quote]

It has been written that 3-5 players per team will be receiving $1000 over the counter per game. So AF1 players can earn over the counter up to $1000 per game.

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:31 pm

[quote=""NatePreds05""]It has been written that 3-5 players per team will be receiving $1000 over the counter per game. So AF1 players can earn over the counter up to $1000 per game.[/quote]
Let me fix the post for ya.

So A FEW AF1 players can earn over the counter up to $1000 per game.

I'll bet more make $1000 under the table than over. Yes, all leagues could be included here.

raidermac10
Site Admin

to nate preds or what ever couch potato you are!

Post by raidermac10 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:55 am

The raiders got suspended like the chicago slaughter got suspended!!!please sir try to see threw the smoke of a broke and owing league called the cifl!!!that said weather i have 3 fans at my game my record of 68 and 10 and goin 26 and 0 over two years without a loss, is what it is !!!!bring it on potato!!!!!lol this is fun wakin you blind men up!!!!and bruiser you know better !!!!!that team in chicago would have got beaten by 3 tds by us!!!and i will remind you who we are when we come to town in 7 weeks!!!to pop that red zit on your red neck!!!!now what! Must be football season!

Bouncer_Texxx
Site Admin

Post by Bouncer_Texxx » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:59 am

Dear Brusier,

Sioux Falls, and Billings awaits your Slaughter :) Personally I'm hoping somehow, the Slaughter and Beef meet up in the playoffs, Just so I can use slaughter and beef in the same sentance :)

wait I just did.

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:26 am

[quote=""Bouncer_Texxx""]Dear Brusier,

Sioux Falls, and Billings awaits your Slaughter :) [/quote]
Who? Them fellers not on CHi's schedule. Must of been a-scared or somethin to play the undefeated 2009 champeens of the indoor world.

At least Rochester had the marbles to compete with the Slaughter twice this coming season. The pansies out west not so much. :p

NatePreds05
Site Admin

Post by NatePreds05 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:21 pm

The Raiders QUIT the CIFL before the playoffs started during a season (the Slaughter did not, they changed leagues between seasons), so I guess they didn't think they could beat the other CIFL teams for the championship, despite your claims to be able to take on and beat anyone. At least the Slaughter played the whole season and playoffs and got some nice hardware to end their season before they moved on.

raidermac10
Site Admin

The delusional nate pred!!!or what ever

Post by raidermac10 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:53 am

The team we were suppose to play didnt show up in that crap league !!!what dont you get!!!!!! We were beating teams by 50 and we were undefeated!!!had to leave the continental insolvent fooball league it was becomming a joke!!! The commissioner worked at mcdonalds for god sake!!!!!snap out of it!!!!!

Return to “AF1”