R.i.p sifl

The Southern Indoor Football League (SIFL) forum
sportznut
Site Admin

Post by sportznut » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:47 am

Guys, you have to remember, there is no winning with Dan.... Why, cause he doesnt take a stand on any hard subject, which is ok, as long as you realize it. Plus, he has to come on and deflect attention of League Killer, so he doesnt have to pay rent on the garage apartment above Killers pool house

:-)
Changes.... they are a coming......

robster2001
Site Admin

Post by robster2001 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:12 am

[quote=""sportznut""]Guys, you have to remember, there is no winning with Dan.... Why, cause he doesnt take a stand on any hard subject, which is ok, as long as you realize it. Plus, he has to come on and deflect attention of League Killer, so he doesnt have to pay rent on the garage apartment above Killers pool house

:-) [/quote]

OSC's "ignore" feature is your friend.

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:15 am

Really, Robert?
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

jerry101jlh
Site Admin

Post by jerry101jlh » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:27 am

[quote=""sportznut""]Guys, you have to remember, there is no winning with Dan.... Why, cause he doesnt take a stand on any hard subject, which is ok, as long as you realize it. Plus, he has to come on and deflect attention of League Killer, so he doesnt have to pay rent on the garage apartment above Killers pool house

:-) [/quote]

Good call 'nut

coachingubigr
Site Admin

Post by coachingubigr » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:02 pm

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:51 pm

[quote=""jerry101jlh""]Good call 'nut[/quote]

Really, Jerry?

You know, we can talk about Tufford, Haines, Benizio, Mink, Morris et al all we want and extend these personal vendetta waaay beyond the tolerance point, but what does it say about us as former league executives and ambassadors of the sport to engage in said personal vendetta and McFarlanian snarkiness ad nauseum?

Because people need to know about the honey badger, that's why!

Once again -- Indoor football will be play in 2012 ... yada yada yada snot ... yada yada yada f-word ... yada yada yada fans will drink beer. Amen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhNrrrCCTdA
Former Hall Monitor
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"

coachingubigr
Site Admin

Post by coachingubigr » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Please let this thread die

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:39 pm

[quote=""coachingubigr""]Please let this thread die[/quote]

Amen and Amen.
Former Hall Monitor

jerry101jlh
Site Admin

Post by jerry101jlh » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:55 pm

I'm sorry Dan, I disagree. I for the most part stay on topic and add my personal opinions. Now you, you normally add nothing to the conversation except your off topic "quotes" and silly utube video's that have nothing to do with the sport.

I personally feel that to discuss league leadership is of value and seemingly interest to others. The fact that Hager and Tufford contributed to further devaluation of the sport is an important topic as was the long and agonizing cross burning of Carolyn Shriver and I don't remember you trying to deflect any conversations about her. In fact I'm guessing you were right in there adding logs to the fire. But wait, this isn't CS, it's about Tufford and Hager, so I guess they should be given a pass? I also have this feeling that if the topic was about the IFL, you'd be right her adding wood to the fire to burn Benizeo. In fact I'm sure of it. Your dear buddy Tufford showed fans on here at least that he is a failure in minor league sports management and sorry to say it, but you can not change that with off topic posts.

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Jerry:

You say the same thing over and over and over and over again, maybe with a little tweak, but it's the same thing over and over and over again. It's old. It's tiring. It's not very productive anymore.

I'm actually considering opening up a horse cemetary. Free internment. We'd make money by charging people who have nothing better to do and who want to ...[finish the joke]

If you were bringing up Shiver, Mink, Morris, Benizio, whoever, I'd still be doing what I do because it's entertaining and when the discussion warrants an original response, so be it ... along with honey badger

The SIFL finished its season, what, two months ago? It's kaput. Toast. Street pizza. Jamming with Hendrix.

There are two new leagues rising from what occured and indoor football will be played in 2012.

Life goes on, and so will we.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD09hBDdw7k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD09hBDdw7k
Former Hall Monitor

Return to “SIFL”