Fayetteville Force

The Southern Indoor Football League (SIFL) forum
coachingubigr
Site Admin

Fayetteville Force

Post by coachingubigr » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:00 pm

"The Fayetteville Force website is currently being redesigned and will be updated in the near future as we prepare to inform our fans of the many exciting things we have coming in the future. Of the many changes you will see is a team rebranding with

A new team name

A new look

And a new attitude

In the meantime if you need to contact the force you can reach us through info@fayettevilleforce.net "

Call me a skeptic, but if I lived in Fayetteville and was a indoor football fan, season tickets would not be on birthday wish list. Who knows what Morris and Bondo will do with this team.

NTE
Site Admin

Post by NTE » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Why would anybody buy a season ticket to any of these leagues? None of the games are ever even 50% sold out.

DFWCC
Site Admin

Post by DFWCC » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:33 pm

So I can arrive 3 min before game time and kick some one out of my seats. :)

coachingubigr
Site Admin

Post by coachingubigr » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:53 pm

[quote=""DFWCC""]So I can arrive 3 min before game time and kick some one out of my seats. :) [/quote]

You favorite seat would probably be available 3 minutes to game time

RevolutionX
Site Admin

Post by RevolutionX » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:25 am

[quote=""coachingubigr""]"The Fayetteville Force website is currently being redesigned and will be updated in the near future as we prepare to inform our fans of the many exciting things we have coming in the future. Of the many changes you will see is a team rebranding with

A new team name

A new look

And a new attitude

In the meantime if you need to contact the force you can reach us through info@fayettevilleforce.net "

Call me a skeptic, but if I lived in Fayetteville and was a indoor football fan, season tickets would not be on birthday wish list. Who knows what Morris and Bondo will do with this team.[/quote]
Anything Morris involved is not going to work. If you put a mercedes emblem on a hyundai and try to call it a mercedes, its still a frikin hyundai. Get my point. Morris, and now Bowman, involvement means junk. I really feel bad for the Fayetteville football fans, even more so players who sign on with them. I hope they dont get railroaded by these two. On another note,
Bondo sold this team to Morris. Remember, he is going to be the savior of this franchise. Bondo has enough troubles trying to find somewhere to play. This guy hasnt even announced his league offically restarting. Come on, Man.

SugarBear
Site Admin

Post by SugarBear » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:45 am

Hey Rev, of course, he doesn't need to announce the league yet, he owns all the teams in it. Harrisburg, Fayetteville, new Maryland team, Carolina (not sure if they're going dark), and maybe a "save" in Trenton - there ya go. Then potentially the AIFA and their champion plays the CIFL champion, so 8-9 teams combined as far as I can see for now. Again, concept swiped from somewhere else. Now it can be pitched to potential sponsors as a "national league" - you can see it all coming together already.

What I don't understand is, if everyone has the greatest leagues with the greatest teams, why not be man enough to put it all on the table. As they say "money talks - bullsh#t walks". We do it in the MMA world, why not indoor football.

Take all league champions and have a playoff style tournament for the true indoor title. LSFL vs PIFL, AIFA vs CIFL, UIFL vs IFL, APFL vs IIFA

Let's be honest here, whether guys play for $1 or $300 per game, is making less than $5,000 really matter that much. Wouldn't you like to know how your best really ranks against the best in the country. Hello, that's what professional scouts look for. Real scouts anyways. They want to see who brings the best to the field against the best. Not psuedo, never were players that try to own teams just to say, "I'm a professional player" - what tools!!! So pathetic.

Unfortunately, egos most likely never allow this to happen. But hey, this way, all the "leagues" can keep their money in house as is, just have to send a team for 2 games max. But when you walk away, at least the players will have an opportunity to be a true national champion and we see what league really does have the best talent.

Then they can actually market the tournament as a true national tournament or get real national sponsorship and work out some type of revenue sharing plan between all the leagues, or better yet, have the national sponsors pay for all the travel.

Just throwing it out there.
Last edited by SugarBear on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

VinnyTheViper
Site Admin

Post by VinnyTheViper » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:56 am

All of the teams would have to play the same rule set for what you suggest to work. The LSFL and the PIFL will play "arena" rules and the AIFA, CIFL, IFL, and UIFL all play "indoor" rules.

Trish_lvs_Baltimore
Site Admin

Post by Trish_lvs_Baltimore » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:23 am

The FAYETTEVILLE Force?? The MARYLAND Force??? I swear, this is all a 3-ring circus that's never gonna' end.......lol
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. Founded 1908.
The First and Always The Finest

coachingubigr
Site Admin

Post by coachingubigr » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:39 pm

What else would you expect from the JMIFL

John Morris Indoor Football League.

RevolutionX
Site Admin

Post by RevolutionX » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Does anyone actually take John Morris seriously. Everyone knows you cant trust this guy. Chuck Thompson, alleged owner of the Maryland Force, announced his team would be playing in the AIFA. I hope he knows what hes doing. John Morris will, if he already doesnt, own the rights to this "franchise" by the end, of a season if ever played. Then Morris will truly own every franchise in the JMIFL. Who would actually deliberately get involved with any entity owned or opperated by this guy knowing his history in the indoor football world. A skunk cant change its stink.

Return to “SIFL”