New League - More Details

The Southern Indoor Football League (SIFL) forum
coachingubigr
Site Admin

Post by coachingubigr » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:58 pm

[quote=""King Of The Jungle""][/quote]I traveled to one away game this past season when Richmond beat Harrisburg. The wife and I made a long trip out of it, going through Philly and spending the night in a seedy motel outside of Harrisburg. Ate a Pats King of Steak and Genos in the car simultaneously so I could decide for myself which one I liked better. We had fun.

If the Raiders do indeed go to this new league we won't be driving to an away game.[/QUOTE]
Man don't be like that! I will be coming to Richmond twice so at least you could come to the Jungle once. GA Fried Chicken and BBQ beats an old Philly anytime! Not to mention the game should be a classic.[/QUOTE]

excellent points made king, however I was stationed at Ft Benning 13 years ago and remember the summer humidity like it was yesterday (damn I feel old). Hit me up when you come to Richmond!

Trish_lvs_Baltimore
Site Admin

Post by Trish_lvs_Baltimore » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:15 am

[quote=""coachingubigr""]I traveled to one away game this past season when Richmond beat Harrisburg. The wife and I made a long trip out of it, going through Philly and spending the night in a seedy motel outside of Harrisburg. Ate a Pats King of Steak and Genos in the car simultaneously so I could decide for myself which one I liked better. We had fun.

If the Raiders do indeed go to this new league we won't be driving to an away game.[/quote]I agree, coach. It's so hot in Georgia that you could probably fry chicken on the back of someone's neck........LOL.
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. Founded 1908.
The First and Always The Finest

King Of The Jungle
Site Admin

Post by King Of The Jungle » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:36 pm

[quote=""coachingubigr""]I traveled to one away game this past season when Richmond beat Harrisburg. The wife and I made a long trip out of it, going through Philly and spending the night in a seedy motel outside of Harrisburg. Ate a Pats King of Steak and Genos in the car simultaneously so I could decide for myself which one I liked better. We had fun.

If the Raiders do indeed go to this new league we won't be driving to an away game.[/quote]
Man don't be like that! I will be coming to Richmond twice so at least you could come to the Jungle once. GA Fried Chicken and BBQ beats an old Philly anytime! Not to mention the game should be a classic.[/QUOTE]

excellent points made king, however I was stationed at Ft Benning 13 years ago and remember the summer humidity like it was yesterday (damn I feel old). Hit me up when you come to Richmond![/QUOTE]

Will Do! I am looking forward to it. Actually I am going to come in early enough to site see a little.

King Of The Jungle
Site Admin

Post by King Of The Jungle » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:37 pm

[quote=""Trish_lvs_Baltimore""]I agree, coach. It's so hot in Georgia that you could probably fry chicken on the back of someone's neck........LOL.[/quote]

Come down and we will give it a try...I love science.

kadafi69
Site Admin

could be worse

Post by kadafi69 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:32 am

im glad to see out of one leagues epic failure, there are 2 new hopes in leagues that were just created.

http://www.thedailysportsbuzz.com

Return to “SIFL”