Frisco Falcons Indoor Football team

The Southern Indoor Football League (SIFL) forum
VinnyTheViper
Site Admin

Post by VinnyTheViper » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:59 am

[quote=""jerry101jlh""]Where Hager is concerned I only see one scenario. In order for someone else to lead which is what Albany, Columbus, ans Alabama have said must happen, Hager has to step aside. I only see that happening if enough money is thrust into his hands and I don't see these three teams doing that and why should they, they hold all the cards at this point. Some I feel are too greedy to do what's in the best interest of their league and the SIFL a prime example of greed and ego over what is best.

If the SIFL is to continue under Hager I see more of what the last three years have shown and anybody that argues that may be too crazy or ignorant to use the SIFL history as any kind of indicator. If the SIFL continues under Hager I see more desperation to fill it with teams than any real logic. Florida is a sign of that desperation. Might also be that since bridges in the SIFL 2009, and 2010 landscape burnt that Mr. Hager is opting for an all or primarily all Florida based league.

If Hager should step aside as he should and those three mentioned take control then the Florida team should be put out of the picture and only quality ownership's be considered.[/quote]

Bingo, I believe that you have laid out the future options for the SIFL quite well. However, one qualification, the "alliance" as I refer to them as, is only the driving force in this process, they are not interested in being a three headed monster running the SIFL, or whatever league entity may ultimately be created, they are interested in all member teams being involved in the control of the league. This is far more likely to produce a much more stable environment for teams to conduct their business.
Last edited by VinnyTheViper on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

jerry101jlh
Site Admin

Post by jerry101jlh » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:49 pm

[quote=""VinnyTheViper""]Bingo, I believe that you have laid out the future options for the SIFL quite well. However, one qualification, the "alliance" as I refer to them as, is only the driving force in this process, they are not interested in being a three headed monster running the SIFL, or whatever league entity may ultimately be created, they are interested in all member teams being involved in the control of the league. This is far more likely to produce a much more stable environment for teams to conduct their business.[/quote]

Even though the NIFL had its faults, the business plan the best to come down the pike so far. The UIF adopted it and carried it on to what is now the IFL. Works for them and sounds like your alliance looking to adopt it or similar as well.

Dreamer
Site Admin

Post by Dreamer » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Hi Trish,
The Allen Wranglers will not be joining our league they are the only ones in Texas to be excluded from the New League because they owe everybody money and they treat the City of Allen and its fans like trash. And We will not accept that in the new League.

Minor League Man
Site Admin

Post by Minor League Man » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:43 am

[quote=""Dreamer""]Hi Trish,
The Allen Wranglers will not be joining our league they are the only ones in Texas to be excluded from the New League because they owe everybody money and they treat the City of Allen and its fans like trash. And We will not accept that in the new League.[/quote]

So you're willing to risk a defamation of character lawsuit over it? Wow...
Proud to be a veteran of these boards for the last 5 years...

jerry101jlh
Site Admin

Post by jerry101jlh » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:28 am

[quote=""Dreamer""]Hi Trish,
The Allen Wranglers will not be joining our league they are the only ones in Texas to be excluded from the New League because they owe everybody money and they treat the City of Allen and its fans like trash. And We will not accept that in the new League.[/quote]

I went to one Allen Wrangler game and thought I was treated pretty good, What might be your definition of treating their fans like trash? As to what "you" will accept or not accept in this new league, sorry have dealt with some in this new league and your reasoning way off base.

Gusher
Site Admin

Post by Gusher » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:19 am

If Allen is not allowed to join and all the other Texas teams join the LSFL Allen will be on an island and will have to travel a long way.

Return to “SIFL”