Full Steam Ahead

The Southern Indoor Football League (SIFL) forum
RevolutionX
Site Admin

Post by RevolutionX » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:22 pm

So what was BONDO's actual involvement with the SIFL. Rumor was he ownerd part of the league, but it was always Hager and Tufford you hear screwing up, everything. If he did in fact own part of the league, he should also shoulder the blame. Now what will be his status for next year, has he sold off his shares, his team, Trenton, is selling season tickets, but without a league affiliation. Trenton lost alot of their "stars" to ther AFL, question is whats up with BONDO and where will he play, he had to have lost his shirt with the Fayetteville scam he and Morris perpetrated. IF he stays with Morris and an alleged re-birth of the AIFA, I think he definately could be added to the list of scam artist owners. Whats ther real deal with Trenton ans Bondo?

coachingubigr
Site Admin

Post by coachingubigr » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:04 pm

welcome to the board
Last edited by coachingubigr on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trish_lvs_Baltimore
Site Admin

Post by Trish_lvs_Baltimore » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:07 pm

[quote=""RevolutionX""]So what was BONDO's actual involvement with the SIFL. Rumor was he ownerd part of the league, but it was always Hager and Tufford you hear screwing up, everything. If he did in fact own part of the league, he should also shoulder the blame. Now what will be his status for next year, has he sold off his shares, his team, Trenton, is selling season tickets, but without a league affiliation. Trenton lost alot of their "stars" to ther AFL, question is whats up with BONDO and where will he play, he had to have lost his shirt with the Fayetteville scam he and Morris perpetrated. IF he stays with Morris and an alleged re-birth of the AIFA, I think he definately could be added to the list of scam artist owners. Whats ther real deal with Trenton ans Bondo?[/quote]The AIFA would do other an injustice to try and operate this year. What role BONDO played in the involvement in the SIFL is also unclear to me as well. Whatever the case is, I think the AIFA (and SIFL) are done.
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. Founded 1908.
The First and Always The Finest

Return to “SIFL”