Force in trouble .......... next to fold????

The Southern Indoor Football League (SIFL) forum
#1 Guard Fan
Site Admin

Post by #1 Guard Fan » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Smoke and Mirrors!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are going to fold a team stop trying to suck the fans for every little penny and get out of town.
GO FORCE and ICE

buqlldobgs
Site Admin

Post by buqlldobgs » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:47 pm

[quote=""jerry101jlh""]Read this article. I've seen some lousy excuses for players not to be paid, but this is near the top in ridiculous. Andrew Bondarowicz is truly a master of bs. What's worse is the SIFL is allowing this behavior although has been rumored/reported that this man may be the SIFL and Hager no more than a figurehead.

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2011/04/28/1090009?sac=Sports[/quote]

Figurehead or not, you can't expect Hagar to care when he feels his own players wanting to be paid is an annoyance. He feels that them being able to just play and continue their dream is a privilege provided by him, and that they should be grateful that he allows them to continue his dream.

Hagar has cried many times about his players "complaining" about not being paid, and how ungrateful they are. According to him, they should be thanking him for allowing them to continue their washed up dreams, providing them with food and a place to stay, and not worrying about their pay.

Just something to think about...

#1 Guard Fan
Site Admin

Post by #1 Guard Fan » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Sounds like there will be a game tonight but funny how both teams are owned by the same person. Guess that makes it easy to pull off when you only have to fudge your own numbers.

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/201 ... sac=Sports

I would be willing to bet the Force coach will be let go after this week. Reading the article kind of points to that direction.
GO FORCE and ICE

jerry101jlh
Site Admin

Post by jerry101jlh » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:37 pm

[quote=""#1 Guard Fan""]Sounds like there will be a game tonight but funny how both teams are owned by the same person. Guess that makes it easy to pull off when you only have to fudge your own numbers.

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/201 ... sac=Sports

I would be willing to bet the Force coach will be let go after this week. Reading the article kind of points to that direction.[/quote]

Marquette Smith is a good coach but always seems to land in bad situations

black dog
Site Admin

Post by black dog » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:43 pm

Unrelated to the thread, but the article stated that the Steel signed Melik Brown, he's a good player that should make the Steel defensive better.

perusix
Site Admin

Post by perusix » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:22 pm

Most of the Football fans have been deployed fighting the wars for the last TEN years. When the wars are done, the football fans will return. But with all the soldiers gone = no fans support. Remember when Desert Storm was happening, Fayetteville almost dried up and blew away.

RevolutionX
Site Admin

Post by RevolutionX » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Doesn't Bondarowicz own the league as well? So lets see, Trenton, Fayetteville and the entire SIFL. I think John Morris sold him a bill a goods. Notice the Harrisburgs website, Morris doent even have a bio and appears to have taken a back seat, possibly leaving a "leaky bag of ****" for thew new guy, probably the new guy is footing most of the bill and too take the heat and blame for the season going the way it has. I saw this happen and it doesnt end well. Just an observation on the Morris thing. As far as Bondarowicz, he could of had a team cheap in New Jersey. The old "Revolution". Their former owners faded away into obscurity. Thats how I know it doent end well. Somehow I think Bondarowicz got taken. If he needs two teams, put a second one in North Jersey, with thr right people involved, could be be something. I heard a rumor a group is trying to put it together for a new team, unkown which league though, hell move the force to NJ, change name and lets play some football. Even though the everything about the Revolution sucked, except for the players who endured it, at least it was football.

jerry101jlh
Site Admin

Post by jerry101jlh » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:27 pm

I am guessing, but I think the odds on the Force folding after this game with their sister team are pretty high.

John Morris has never been one to really put any money into promoting a team or getting quality staff to run things. Harrisburg is pretty much the norm for him.

If Mr. B did buy out Hager it was only a way to make a quick buck as I think he thought the AFL would come begging to make it their next af2 or 3 or whatever, but he neglected to hire the right people to run things and certainly neglected the part about the AFL wanting no part of a league that appears to have one problem after another. I'm betting that if he put money into the SIFL he's now looking for a way out.

coachingubigr
Site Admin

Post by coachingubigr » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Andrew Bondarowicz sounds like a douche

Gusher
Site Admin

Post by Gusher » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:51 am

69 41 Trenton
The force only scored 8 points in the second half.

Return to “SIFL”