Amazing Lack of Information

The Southern Indoor Football League (SIFL) forum
dagr8_1_4ever
Site Admin

Amazing Lack of Information

Post by dagr8_1_4ever » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:56 pm

Why does the league and teams not come out with regular press releases about what is going on in the off season to help build interest?

Updating websites with new information to keep fans coming back is one of the basics of marketing and nobody in SIFL seems to understand that concept. With so many sites like this that would love to post information I just do not understand standing around doing nothing when you could be fanning the flames to generate interest in the upcoming season.

jerry101jlh
Site Admin

Post by jerry101jlh » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:43 am

Uh Dan????????

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:15 am

On it.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

Mayne1984
Site Admin

Post by Mayne1984 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:53 pm

I completely agree with you on that

sportznut
Site Admin

Post by sportznut » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:03 am

Information is coming, i Promise!
Changes.... they are a coming......

realitycheck
Site Admin

Post by realitycheck » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:12 pm

This link says it all... the Semi-pro Indoor Football League.
Daybreaker: Name that team... the Beaumont ???

Oh, and by the way... what happened to Houma? They've disappeared off the SIFL site...

dagr8_1_4ever
Site Admin

Post by dagr8_1_4ever » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:37 pm

To want someone to take your league serious, you have to act like a serious business and promote yourself year round.

During the holiday season is a great time to do this as people have free time to check out things on the internet and maybe peak a little interest fo rthe coming season.

Heck why most of these teams don't have early season holiday season ticket package deals to give as Christmas presents is amazing.

Columbus IMO is one of the few professionally ran teams here. Why don't others take there model for success and use it?

The league has got to set the standards for what is expected of all their teams. Not send us your money and good luck if you make it. And sadly, we are talking about something as easy as running a website which is minimal expense considering most cost in this league.

Step up and get it together or hire some old cuss like me with some basic marketing principles and make the league look first class so people will treat is as first class.

houstonhungry
Site Admin

will lightning strike???

Post by houstonhungry » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Guys what is happening with the lightning? they are not even signed to an arena yet. is this way behind schedule? what is time frame before a team cannot participate that season? so many ??s s few anws. holla at me someone in houston or from the league -- i have been ask to invest some resources to this team but cant seem to lock down anything

Labonte18
Site Admin

Post by Labonte18 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:36 pm

Here's information.. Just not good information...

http://www.scforceindoorfootball.com

And, in case it's been fixed by the time you read this.. It redirects currently to http://cluster1.rialtotech.com/suspended.page/

realitycheck
Site Admin

Post by realitycheck » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:27 pm

Whoopsie... looks like somebody didn't pay the web host...

Andre White was probably too busy focusing on Albany to pay the bill.

Return to “SIFL”