Amazing Lack of Information

The Southern Indoor Football League (SIFL) forum
Mayne1984
Site Admin

Post by Mayne1984 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:25 pm

[quote=""Labonte18""]Here's information.. Just not good information...

http://www.scforceindoorfootball.com

And, in case it's been fixed by the time you read this.. It redirects currently to http://cluster1.rialtotech.com/suspended.page/[/quote]

What did it say? A suspended website just comes up

50 Yard Fan
Site Admin

Post by 50 Yard Fan » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:14 pm

[quote=""realitycheck""]Whoopsie... looks like somebody didn't pay the web host...

Andre White was probably too busy focusing on Albany to pay the bill.[/quote]

Or does it mean there is a new website (non AIFA cookie cutter) coming?

SIFL has the team shown as the Carolina Force (No SC).

houstonhungry
Site Admin

info

Post by houstonhungry » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:06 pm

What is the approx $$ to create a team -- and does a team have the exclusive rights to market-- that is what i heard -- there are areas here that are being overlooked. Im very serious about the opp. to fire somehting up outside of houston.

phydeaux72
Site Admin

Post by phydeaux72 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:22 pm

[quote=""houstonhungry""]What is the approx $$ to create a team -- and does a team have the exclusive rights to market-- that is what i heard -- there are areas here that are being overlooked. Im very serious about the opp. to fire somehting up outside of houston.[/quote]

If you're really that serious about it, then contact the league office. They will give you all the information you need.

dagr8_1_4ever
Site Admin

Post by dagr8_1_4ever » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:37 am

[quote=""50 Yard Fan""]Or does it mean there is a new website (non AIFA cookie cutter) coming?

SIFL has the team shown as the Carolina Force (No SC).[/quote]

Part of the marketing problem in Greenville is that it was called the South Carolina FORCE which alienates half of the Greenville market which are Clemson supports.

So instead of calling it the Greenville FORCE and not offending half of your possible fans they call it Carolina so they can draw NC fans?

houstonhungry
Site Admin

Post by houstonhungry » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:40 am

Yo, my guy was let let go by the Lightning before it even got off the ground-I think he was asking to many ??s that the priest or what ever the owner is couldnt answer -- like where they are playing and wheres the equipmnt--why no tryouts yet.. My guy is a stand-up cat who can be a little to smart for even me sometimes but he had real concerns with the integrity of the owner -- he said he could never get a straight answer an that the man was stringing the league along as well as the coaches. Holla at me about the Lightning will they play or is all a smoke screen --- And to think my guy wanted me to advertise with them in major way.

Mayne1984
Site Admin

Post by Mayne1984 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:04 am

[quote=""houstonhungry""]Yo, my guy was let let go by the Lightning before it even got off the ground-I think he was asking to many ??s that the priest or what ever the owner is couldnt answer -- like where they are playing and wheres the equipmnt--why no tryouts yet.. My guy is a stand-up cat who can be a little to smart for even me sometimes but he had real concerns with the integrity of the owner -- he said he could never get a straight answer an that the man was stringing the league along as well as the coaches. Holla at me about the Lightning will they play or is all a smoke screen --- And to think my guy wanted me to advertise with them in major way.[/quote]

yeah, Ive been looking out for some more info on this team because I wanted to try out... but I dont think this team will ever come about this year. I guess the owner still has time to put together something but i dont see it happening

Return to “SIFL”