Feel good moment

The Southern Indoor Football League (SIFL) forum
mwhite212
Site Admin

Feel good moment

Post by mwhite212 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:40 pm

I thought I'd take a moment to say that I truly do appreciate all the hard work and time that the staff, players, and coaches involved with SIFL appropriate to entertain us all.

MUDBUG1
Site Admin

ditto

Post by MUDBUG1 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Thanks for recognizing what these people do. I can only speak for what I have seen with the Mudbugs. Coaches, owners, PR personell, and several others work hard to make this game as pleasant as possible for the fans to enjoy. In fact you may say they work too hard at times, but they are getting the job done. Every team in minor league sports rely on low paid or unpaid people who do it just for the experience or the joy of the game.
Thanks to all of you who make this team, league and sport possible.

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Post by Caballo Diablo » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Agreed, most fans don't realize how hard all of these people work at this "part time" job. I've seen several expansion franchise built in different sports and it's a huge undertaking that demands committment from an entire group of people. Many of them behind the scenes are learning on the fly and doing a tremendous job. It does get old when all people ever comment on are the problems when the successes far out number the failures within the daily grind of running a sports team or league.

THANK YOU ALL !!

mace
Site Admin

Post by mace » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:41 pm

I couldnt agree more, the hard work and determination that the front office's put in place to ensure that we the fans have some quality entertainment is second to none. Next time you see a front office staff member from your favorite organization or from the league, please let them know how much you enjoy the product that they provide. I am sure that they will appreciate it.

SCARAMOUCHE!!

Caballo Diablo
Site Admin

Keep it going

Post by Caballo Diablo » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Just wanted to add something to this string to bring it back to the top of the first page so that we can keep this going.

Come on everyone, get on board and share some positive thoughts.

phydeaux72
Site Admin

Post by phydeaux72 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:20 pm

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance ...

trifecta
Site Admin

Post by trifecta » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:58 am

Congratulations to all current SIFL staffs on finishing out your first regular season.

There are certainly members of every team staff that deserve a pat on the back. Starting a new team and a new league must be very difficult. In addition it is difficult to not take some posts on this board personally when you give your heart and soul to a cause.

At the end of the day NOBODY goes to work hoping to do worse today than they did yesterday.

Congrats also to the COMMISH.....(Caballo). A worthy debater and a stubborn son-of-a-gun, but if I was building a team he would be the first guy I would call. I agree with the COMMISH only about 10% of the time but I never can question his passion for the Indoor game.

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:54 pm

[quote=""trifecta""]
At the end of the day NOBODY goes to work hoping to do worse today than they did yesterday. [/quote]
Exactly, well most people anyway. And all the more reason to criticize (or praise) when warranted.

So I am positive message board words of praise or criticism have absolutely no bearing whatsoever on the fate of indoor football. The poor schmucks who got booted from Quad Cities (or pick whatever team currently in trouble) worked just as hard to make it a success as those in Spokane (or insert your fav "premier" team here)

WHich is why I'm perplexed why anyone actually cares what is written here or on any other board then. What makes a pat on the back any more desirable than a disdain for failure? Both should spur a yearning to pick it up a notch.

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:02 am

Thank you, trifecta.
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

ronaldoswalt
Site Admin

Thanks Trifecta

Post by ronaldoswalt » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Call me at 866-969-tcat for your playoff tickets for free thanks

Return to “SIFL”