2013-14 misl season thread

The Major Indoor Soccer League (MISL) Forum.
BlastFan
Site Admin

Post by BlastFan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm

[quote=""cardshopmd""]you could be right about Chicago , but I think your all forgetting PHILLY they want to play this year not sure of what league yet they have returned my emails and have also just sold me the last bobble head I need for my collection I just mailed the check today .[/quote]

May I ask, how much did you pay? I've just recently started to collect bobbleheads but I haven't started collecting MISL ones yet.

cardshopmd
Site Admin

Post by cardshopmd » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 pm

[quote=""BlastFan""]May I ask, how much did you pay? I've just recently started to collect bobbleheads but I haven't started collecting MISL ones yet.[/quote]

the Last one I needed I just sent a check off to the KIXX for $30 you can find them on ebay in the 10 to 20.00 range and expect to pay about $8 for shipping . I have seen the bobble heads go as high at 89.00 for a single bobble head in auction

there is a total of 69 of them I think I need to check but that is also including the nesting doll sets

BlastFan
Site Admin

Post by BlastFan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:43 pm

[quote=""cardshopmd""]the Last one I needed I just sent a check off to the KIXX for $30 you can find them on ebay in the 10 to 20.00 range and expect to pay about $8 for shipping . I have seen the bobble heads go as high at 89.00 for a single bobble head in auction

there is a total of 69 of them I think I need to check but that is also including the nesting doll sets[/quote]

That's a lot of bobbleheads!!

cardshopmd
Site Admin

Post by cardshopmd » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:21 am

[quote=""BlastFan""]That's a lot of bobbleheads!![/quote]

well I also have Championship Trophy's and awards in my collection its to the point to where I need to buy a new display case to fill that up . Now that my bobble head collection is complete I can start working on Outdoor players who played pro indoor soccer .

BlastFan
Site Admin

Post by BlastFan » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:45 pm

That is absolutely cool man. I didn't know there was that much MISL memorabilia out there. I just have a baseball collection, maybe I'll have to start branching out to the MISL

cardshopmd
Site Admin

Post by cardshopmd » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:55 pm

[quote=""BlastFan""]That is absolutely cool man. I didn't know there was that much MISL memorabilia out there. I just have a baseball collection, maybe I'll have to start branching out to the MISL[/quote]

That is just a fraction of what I own , the tall silver trophy is a exact replica of the one we one this year . I also have Netos 2005-06 MISL MVP and MISL Trophy all star jersey from the same year
Both of Denison Cabrals Championship Mvp Trophys and Game used jersey from that game and his futsal medallion , His all star jersey and shoot out skills award and about 12 of his fan club awards and all 4 of his warthogs jerseys . I have so much misl stuff its not even funny . Last year I sold off a good bit of it because I really did not need 30 practice jerseys . I donated the money I made off of it to netos charity soccer loves people

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:26 pm

I've got some old Wichita Wings cards from the 80s and 90s somewhere, but I don't think there is much value in them. I know there's got to be several hundred Tatu game-worn jerseys floating around. He used to throw one in the stands after every goal. He did that for years in Dallas and for his single season in Wichita.

cardshopmd
Site Admin

Post by cardshopmd » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:12 pm

[quote=""nksports""]I've got some old Wichita Wings cards from the 80s and 90s somewhere, but I don't think there is much value in them. I know there's got to be several hundred Tatu game-worn jerseys floating around. He used to throw one in the stands after every goal. He did that for years in Dallas and for his single season in Wichita.[/quote]

I had sold the last 2 that I had to Donruss to cut up and put in there cards . I bet he threw out close to 1,000 over his career .

I am more in to MISL Trophy's and awards because they were player only items those to me hold the most value to me . I have a few Trophys in my collection

Last edited by cardshopmd on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cardshopmd
Site Admin

Post by cardshopmd » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:18 pm

I also have a exact replica of the 2012-13 MISL Championship Trophy in my collection

jmel92501
Site Admin

how bout for the 2014-15 misl regular season...

Post by jmel92501 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:15 pm

neutral site games

see if any interest like out here in the western us

if not then seriously consider changing the league name to 'american indoor soccer league'

Return to “MISL”