Got Beer @ Revolution Arena (The Rink)

The All American Hockey League (AAHL) forum
AAHL_fan01
Site Admin

Got Beer @ Revolution Arena (The Rink)

Post by AAHL_fan01 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Battle Creek, MI - Starting this Saturday, February 6th, BC Revolution hockey fans 21 and above may purchase beer at all BC Revolution home hockey games @ Revolution Arena (The Rink) in downtown Battle Creek. "The team is excited to be able to offer this service to our fans 21 and above." stated, David Darkey, VP-Business Operations, BC Revolution Hockey Club.

Game time is 7:30 p.m. Saturday night between the West Michigan Blizzard and the BC Revolution. Saturday is old time organ music night and credit union night. Doors open @ 6:30 p.m.

To order tickets for this great night of sports entertainment, you can call 269-832-8172 or stop down to the ticket office @ Revolution Arena (The Rink) during the week.

www.aahlhockey.com

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:15 am

Anything decent, or just undercooled Miesterchuk?

Ken, Steelheads fan
Site Admin

Post by Ken, Steelheads fan » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:39 am

That's what the Chi-Town Shooters are missing. Beer. Lots of hot chocolate, but no beer. I would return for a game sooner if I could get something on tap.

I'll return regardless...it would be next week if I could get an Old Style though.

Ken, Steelheads fan
Site Admin

Post by Ken, Steelheads fan » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:55 am

Whoa! The Shooters are pushing their meet-n-greets at local bars on their Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/Chi ... ers?ref=nf

I guess I have to make the effort. :)

Return to “AAHL”