My interview with former UFL writer Dusty Sloan who is owed 5,000 dollars by them

The United Football League (UFL) forum
Fran
Site Admin

My interview with former UFL writer Dusty Sloan who is owed 5,000 dollars by them

Post by Fran » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:35 pm

He is one of many people that the UFL owes money to.

//www.oursportscentral.com/service ... id=4476824

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:23 am

Very interested to see what the board thinks...

Dusty, I hope you get every dime and then some....
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

tops804
Site Admin

Post by tops804 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:17 am

This is the comment that grabbed my attention
FS: Do you feel the UFL should play a fourth season only if all past debts are paid?

DS: Yes. Because one can say a fourth season could allow the league to bring money in to pay down debts, but did the second and third seasons do that? The UFL would be well-served to get its financial house in order, get even with debts and play season No. 4. And if they do, I will watch the games I can, and probably go back to tracking every transaction and statistic for the historical record. If a fourth season is played without myself or anyone else's debt being paid, I won't watch a down and won't waste my time keeping track of anything - which, trust me, is a difficult thing for me to do.
Does anyone really believe that a forth season could bring down the debt or only add to the burden of adding more?

While Dusty was working at Dominoes, were UFL brass doing everything to pay their debts so he could pay his? Perhaps even resorting to pumping gas or waiting tables? I think not. If anything they stayed within the paneled walls and wall to wall carpeting of their offices and let the attorney's handle those who were ringing the phones asking about their paycheck.

The UFL doesn't need a 4th season. It needs to know the meaning of an apology, and of punitive damages. It needs to call itself a bad idea, and move slowly into the background with the WFL and USFL who failed at denting the fall market as well.
Adios, OSC message boards. (2007-2017)

Return to “UFL”