2 Articles About the Ice Miners In the Indiana, PA Gazette Sunday Newspaper

The Mid-Atlantic Hockey League (MAHL) forum
IceMiner#1
Site Admin

2 Articles About the Ice Miners In the Indiana, PA Gazette Sunday Newspaper

Post by IceMiner#1 » Mon May 05, 2008 1:36 am

The Ice Miners had two articles in the Sunday, May 4, 2008 edition of the Indiana Gazette.

The one article mentions that if the team sells 500 season tickets by May 31st they would be giving away per game to season ticket holders. I do not see how this is possible. It would seem to me that they would be giving away more money than they would be earning.

In the article it also mentions season ticket holders would have parking included in their in the one season ticket price. I do see how they could do this as this is a township owned park. The S&T Arena a=has two sides and during last season when the Ice Miners would be playing there would also be karate lesson and a local indoor soccer league playing a game in the opposite arena.

They must have been drinking some of that "Kool-Aid" at the league meetings this past weekend.

Miners might lay money on the line: http://online.indianagazette.com/index. ... &Itemid=41

Ice Miners owner may want stake in league: http://online.indianagazette.com/index. ... &Itemid=41

BreakersFan
Site Admin

Post by BreakersFan » Mon May 05, 2008 2:04 pm

The biggest news out of those articles is that the league got Visas. Hopefully it is true.

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Mon May 05, 2008 8:06 pm

[quote=""BreakersFan""]The biggest news out of those articles is that the league got Visas. Hopefully it is true.[/quote]

Visas from the INS or Visas from the local bank with a high credit enough limit to finish the season.

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Mon May 05, 2008 10:37 pm

[quote=""nksports""]Visas from the INS or Visas from the local bank with a high credit enough limit to finish the season.[/quote]

Either one would work.
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

BreakersFan
Site Admin

Post by BreakersFan » Tue May 06, 2008 5:21 pm

[quote=""nksports""]Visas from the INS or Visas from the local bank with a high credit enough limit to finish the season.[/quote]

Ha Ha - Very good :p

Return to “MAHL”