A few questions regarding the VF Freedom..

The Mid-Atlantic Hockey League (MAHL) forum
flountown
Site Admin

A few questions regarding the VF Freedom..

Post by flountown » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:57 am

Well, I am from the area and didn't totally get the chance to experience them, but I've heard hilarious stories from the fellow refs who work at the rink. I am now into jersey collecting and would love to track down a Valley Forge Freedom jersey.

I have a few questions, when the league folded, were the Wright Brothers (not the First in Flight guys) still the owners as per this article? //www.oursportscentral.com/service ... id=3562115

Also, for those who might follow the league, I noticed the Battle Creek team is the reincarnation of the Freedom, were the same jerseys or new jerseys used for this team?

I talked to the rink operations guy at Oaks and he said that they left nothing behind when they left, and I was wondering if I could contact the Wright's to see if they had hung on to the jerseys, or if they took 'em to Battle Creek and rebadged the existing jerseys.

If anyone has any insight or any access to photos of the Valley Forge Freedom and the BC Revolution so that I might compare the jerseys, that'd be great, also any input with regards to the previous questions is greatly appreciated.

-Andrew

Hockey
Site Admin

Post by Hockey » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:36 am

Are you Andrew Haines? If you are, I can not help you. If your not I have a source.

flountown
Site Admin

Post by flountown » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:24 pm

From what I have read around here, I am not nor am I anything close to Andrew Haines...

So any help would really be appreciated.

Return to “MAHL”